MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, now I'm jealous of the Boston folks. I was thrilled with my Chicago concerts, but they get UTEOTW twice! :madspit:

No spoken words said:
U2dork, I have to split soon, so, lest I forget, THANK YOU for handling the setlist chores tonight....great job, as usual. You dork.

:laugh: No problem! It's been fun!

Kelly said Bono has a feather boa!!!!
Fancy pants!!

u2 dork you live i n Athens?

had a friend a long time ago...got to visit 'lanta & athens...in summer 84... first time I ever saw.....Kudzu!!!:huh:

and shacks with tin roofs and that was serious, too} and the HYatt had only opened reccently then-- down there! took the 'outside' elevator!

I wsa 13 when I got into U2....God, that was a loooooong time ago :(

nurse chrissi said:

I was - it just was during AB/Zooropa era :reject:

I was, too, and during the same time period. I drove my mom crazy by seeing how many U2 pictures and posters I could hang in my room without putting tape on the freshly painted walls. It took until I went to college for her to finally get them all down!

frobaby2.jpg

No spoken words said:
Ruffian, I feel old right now!!!!

You feel old? I remember working at a record store in the early 80s and bringing in all the new bands, including U2!!! I'm older! Check my name and today's date!

:wink:

Lila64 said:

Is that like the Australian rock hall of fame? And they will play again? Really? How very cool (especially for you).

But make a note to email me sometime about the Oils. Damn non-premium members!

:wink:

I'm doing it now... that email jsut caught my eye in a major way. It's the Australian hall of fame which is inducted in around September I'd say in Sydney (60kms from here) so yeah there is a massive chance I will be going. This is such a rush.

Midnight Oil, Split Enz, Finn Brothers, U2 & Coldplay all in a 12 month period. I think I will die. :combust:

Lila64 said:

:lmao:

CTU2fan - got my package in the mail - THANKS!
(but my DVD won't play :( ) :wave:

It won't? What did I send you, Anaheim '01 right? Hmm...I'll try another copy, that's weird. Email me...have you still got my email addy? Also, if you went to all the SoCal shows I have LA from the 3rd leg, will send that too, at least one of them will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom