MERGED-->Boston 3 Setlist Party Continues!+Boston 3 setlist party thread Pt II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As promised...

frobaby.jpg

:huh:

Diane, I hope you're succesful....shortage of people like yourself, whose career aims are not predicated solely on $. Then again, this web site does seem to have a lot of people who boast careers that are interesting and more about personal growth or personal interests than personal checking accounts.....bravo to that. I like $ as much as the next person, but hate to ever think of myself in an all-out pursuit of it. I just fell off my soap box, OW!

:)

Lila64 said:
timothius - I like:
One Country
Forgotten Years
King Of The Mountain
Blue Sky Mine

I just got a live Midnight Oil CD in the mail - haven't gotten to listen to it yet. It should be next on the cue this week. Playing 'One' from Boston 2, so I can kinda get the aura of being there....

*makes the playlist*

Ill just throw a live version of the Dead heart... just I love it to death.

I found some guy on Soulseek with like 15 live Midnight Oil shows. Just grabbed them all. :rockon: Theyre awesome. If youre interested, some are that good its ridiculous.

bono_man2002 said:

I've those as well. well SD (2 Two Cam)
What About from Elevation, I'm loving the Elevation tour right now.

I only have the first night 4 cam, and Anaheim1 - not the best recording, but still a DVD. I didn't know there were more available. I just got one of my Elevation shows in the mail (the one I was at), but it won't even play on my new DVD recorder:sad:

sami0201 said:

:reject: I live in boca! It's so NOT redneck, lol. it's like they cut out a chunk of the upper east side of NYC or of Los Angeles or something and put it into Florida. lol.

hehe, thats cool! boca was a very nice place, my bad experience had nothin to do with your city:D

i shouldnt be complaining either, i live in a suburb of atlanta, which also very urban...not at all redneck

VertigoGal said:

hehe, thats cool! boca was a very nice place, my bad experience had nothin to do with your city:D

i shouldnt be complaining either, i live in a suburb of atlanta, which also very urban...not at all redneck

haha, ok. my moms cousin lives in a suburb of Atlanta, it starts with an A but i forget the name...

Setlist:

Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
Electric Co. // Bullet w/ Butterfly Wings // I can see for Miles
An Cat Dubh
Into The Heart -- boy and girl on stage
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day/ Here Comes the Sun snippet
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
New Years Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday / Abraham
Bullet the Blue Sky / Johnny / Hand that Built America
Running to Stand Still
Pride
Where the Streets Have No Name
One
~Encore 1~
The Fly

timothius said:

*makes the playlist*

Ill just throw a live version of the Dead heart... just I love it to death.

I found some guy on Soulseek with like 15 live Midnight Oil shows. Just grabbed them all. :rockon: Theyre awesome. If youre interested, some are that good its ridiculous.

I forgot Dead Heart - I just grabbed the 'Blue Sky Mining' CD, and didn't think beyond there. What about the one with 'the Rich get richer, the poor get the picture, the bombs never hit you when you're down so low'. That's Read About It (I think)

OOhhh....more live Midnight Oil??? Send me an email timothius!!! (madeleinesmom @ yahoo.com)

Wow I'm late & everybody's posting their dvd lists? My kinda party :)

kellyo said:

Thanks NSW! I just bought Ulysses and Baudolino last night (hardbacks on clearance at Borders - YAY!) - then you mention Joyce and Eco. Are you watching me? :eyebrow:

That's freaky. Ulysses, wow, good luck. :)

I've read 2 Eco titles and enjoyed both, have not yet read Baudolino, though. Want to, and will, eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom