MERGED ----> Australia this year! + Australia Dec 2005 + U2 is coming to Australia...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2 could play a gig at frankston station! that would be awesome, look out young street, move over junkies!

U2 haven't been to Adelaide for so long I reckon they'd get a great audience. With the hugely expensive ticket prices we've been getting lately (e.g. $500+ for The Eagles) people would be happy to see a concert with tickets under $150!!! My pick for a venue would be the Adelaide Oval - I love that place!!!

Last edited:
kennerado said:
MCG? I don't know....the construction of the new stand will be done by then but remember the Commonwealth Games are in Melbourne in 2006.

Hearald sun says the MCG will be at full compacity by the end of 2005. the tour "plans" are for January 2006, so it will be either finished or almost done...my bet it will almost be done, and the stage will be set up in the unfinished area.....

beli said:
The last time I saw them was LoveTown which was.......... probably before some of you were born. :feelingold:

i was 2 :)

follower said:
Great news, really. Aussie U2 fans rule and they know that ;)
Cheers
MT
well now you mention it...:wink:
I'm praying that in between the launch in the USA and flying the humble jombo to Oz, they touch down in Sao Paolo, Mexico City,Slovenia, Buenos Aires, Grafton, Auckland, Denmark, Finland,, but especially Sao Paolo, the globe is encircled by U2 fans who rule...it's going to be one incerdeible musical journey.
I was all excited about beign able to buy a new single from the album in the next week or two, but I think that was a misunderstanding. So I am getting so used to this waiting business
But is is so close now I can feel it, a whole new album
:heart:
I'd like to go to the MCG. I've watched some good cricket be played there on TV, it's kinda got legendary status for me.
I'm still hoping U2 might play in Grafton though :yes:

:sexywink:

Angela Harlem said:
You know what U2 should do here in Aus? Is do the RSLs and Workers Clubs. :wink:
Can you imagine it?
:lol:

Hahahaha, oh, that is too funny!

ooooooooooooh imagine that U2 at the Nambour Rissole :ohmy:

I doubt it, but gee that would be good. When they come here I dont want them to play the gabba or ANZ in Brisbane, I would rather see them at the Entertainment centre, its easier to get good seats for there and they would probably do multiple shows, so then I could go to more than one show and it is more intimate, but I will be happy with where ever they play in Brisbane:wink:

Back
Top Bottom