MERGED--> Arcade fire opening song? + song playing at u2 takes the stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unotreehill

The Fly
Arcade Fire opening song?

Hi All,

I've been off line for a while and I'm also not going to pretend that I know all-things U2. So, please bear with me on what may be some stupid questions...

Could someone please tell me what the name of the Arcade Fire song is that U2 sometimes comes out to.

I would appreciate it as I'd like to download it.

Thanks.

song playing at u2 takes the stage

i've seen 3 shows now on the htdaab tour, and the song that's playing just at u2 takes the stage is the same every time - does anyone know what the song is?? it's driving me crazy!! (not talking about the song U2 actually plays, but the song that is on the mixtape they play before shows)~thanks!

I think we should make this a sticky thread. :hmm:

OR:
Maybe someone could come up with a FAQ for the general tour forum and make that a sticky thread. :hmm:

U2dork said:
I think we should make this a sticky thread. :hmm:

OR:
Maybe someone could come up with a FAQ for the general tour forum and make that a sticky thread. :hmm:

Yeah I was talking to Sicy a little while ago about doing that actually. :nerd: What to put in it besides the opening song question? :hmm:

Let's see, a few off the top of my head...

*What time does the band go on
*Who's the opening act
*Are my rear-view seats the most awful thing ever
*What's the best time to get to the arena for the GA line (there could probably be a whole subsection on the GA line and how it works)

I'm sure there are more.
Edit: Like something about cameras and signs.

Last edited:
thanks for the answers, though I feel a bit slapped around...I looked for other questions and threads but couldn't find them. This is the general tour forum, right? which led me to believe it was the place for this question to be...apologies, I guess, for thinking wrong.

Hey don't worry about it. The thing is that this question has been asked about 1,242,273,503 times since March 28.

But it's cool, don't take the jokes the wrong way.:)

Back
Top Bottom