MERGED --> Anyone receive an email today (monday)? + My Email has arrived

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ladywithspinninghead said:
Yep, I got mine a few minutes ago too.

But thanks to your earlier sleuthing Rose, it didn't tell us anything we didn't already know!

Yeah, definately anti-climactic.:|

I didn't get mine yet, but I guess I don't have to sweat it since I now know the presale for Minneapolis doesn't start until next week anyway. Whew, I was getting really worried there because I had a 10 a.m. appointment at work this Wednesday I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get out of.

Thanx ramblin rose! I had given up untill you posted yesterday, i also got my email!
My code has been reactivated, but there are no shows in Alberta!!!! :sad: :sad: :sad:

have a question here: Haven't gotten the email although I am a former prop. member. I know why acess code is good though. Question is this: I know it says that the code is good for a pair of tickets for one show only BUT last pre-sale they said the same thing and I still was able to buy 1 ticket for 2 shows seperately. Anybody think I will be able to do this again tomorrow for the LA shows?

Tech said:
have a question here: Haven't gotten the email although I am a former prop. member. I know why acess code is good though. Question is this: I know it says that the code is good for a pair of tickets for one show only BUT last pre-sale they said the same thing and I still was able to buy 1 ticket for 2 shows seperately. Anybody think I will be able to do this again tomorrow for the LA shows?

I'm actually wondering if that's the loophole they're trying to close by holding back tickets in order to check member status.

Don't know the answer, I almost did the same thing on the first presale but decided not to risk it and just bought 1 ticket for SD.

Re: My Email has arrived

ramblin rose said:
Check your inboxes.

Concerts for Pre Sale - Week 1 (Tuesday March 8th - Thursday March 10th)

Sept. 20 Chicago United Center
Sept. 21 Chicago United Center
Oct. 03 Boston Fleet Center
Oct. 04 Boston Fleet Center
Oct. 07 New York Madison Square Garden
Oct. 08 New York Madison Square Garden
Oct. 10 New York Madison Square Garden
Oct. 16 Philadelphia Wachovia Center
Oct. 17 Philadelphia Wachovia Center
Oct. 19 Washington, DC MCI Center
Oct. 20 Washington, DC MCI Center
Oct. 24 Detroit Palace of Auburn Hills
Oct. 28 Houston Toyota Center
Oct. 29 Dallas American Airlines Centre
Nov. 01 Los Angeles Staples Center
Nov. 02 Los Angeles Staples Center
Nov. 16 Tampa St. Pete Times Forum
Nov. 18 Atlanta Philips Arena
Dec. 19 Portland Rose Garden

Concerts for Pre Sale - Week 2 (Tuesday March 15th - Thursday March 17th )

Sept. 12 Toronto Air Canada Centre
Sept. 14 Toronto Air Canada Centre
Sept. 23 Minneapolis Target Center
Sept. 25 Milwaukee Bradley Center
Oct. 22 Pittsburgh Mellon Arena
Nov. 13 Miami American Airlines Arena
Nov. 25 Ottawa Corel Centre
Nov. 26 Montreal Bell Centre
Dec. 17 Salt Lake City Delta Center
Dec. 07 Hartford Civic Center
Dec. 09 Buffalo HSBC Arena
Dec. 10 Cleveland Gund Arena
Dec. 14 St. Louis Savvis Center
Dec. 15 Omaha Qwest Center

Strange... no mention of Salt Lake City, although it is going to be next week according to Ticketmaster.

Any other cities missing from the above list?

--> OOPS found it. It's just out of chronological order.

Last edited:
I got mine too! Yay! And it said I was a Prop member who didn't get tickets during the first pre-sale, so I can buy tickets to two shows! Yiiipppeee!

I am SO happy I decided to just take a chance and call Fanfire Sunday even if I never got the discount in the first place to see if they might change my status...:happy:

oceane said:
I got mine too! Yay! And it said I was a Prop member who didn't get tickets during the first pre-sale, so I can buy tickets to two shows! Yiiipppeee!

Same here :hyper: :hyper: I just want to know if I can buy both tomorrow :shrug: or 1 tomorrow then 1 wednesday :confused:

But why would you want to do that? You have much better chances at getting good tickets for two shows tomorrow.

Sorry, maybe I misunderstood your post... You meant you are not sure you CAN buy for two shows tomorrow, right? Well, I don't see why not, really, it seemed pretty clear in the e-mail. I think they will check after to make sure you don't have more than 2 for 2 shows total with the same code, that's all.

oceane said:
But why would you want to do that? You have much better chances at getting good tickets for two shows tomorrow.

I don't want to do that!! I can buy both tomorrow right?

Seriously, I'm a pro with Ticketbastard now:evil: :rockon:

My boyfriend who helped me out for the general sale last time couldn't understand how he didn't get any tickets and I got GAs for 4 different shows:D

My pre-sale is only next week though, so I can relax tomorrow and read about the frenzy on Interference...

Back
Top Bottom