MERGED --> Any day of tickets at the box office in Boston? + E-mail From FleetCenter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unotreehill

The Fly
Any day of tickets at the box office in Boston?

Is it worth taking a trip in to the Fleet Center ticketless the day of a show?

Does anyone know if anything dropped the day of 5/24 or if there were "scalpers" selling at the venue?

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

Before the sarcastic people answer you....
yes a drop occured approx 2:30 yesterday but it was only a tricke

Keep pounding at TM at Random times more often in the afternoon and also in other cities ....

The release has been higher priced seats offered first
and on Tues to the best of my knowledge that was all high$$
If you have to go away from keyboard .. call TM up till 4pm day of show is cutoff for Fleet

Hope it was helpfull that's the idea ........
a community helping eachother.....

E-mail From FleetCenter

This was a message I got from the FleetCenter asking if they'll drop tickets Saturday.

"The U2 shows for tonight and Saturday are completely sold-out."

SMB

Re: E-mail From FleetCenter

Shawn Bonneau said:
This was a message I got from the FleetCenter asking if they'll drop tickets Saturday.

"The U2 shows for tonight and Saturday are completely sold-out."

SMB

this was the same message i got from ticketmaster the other day, as well as the fleet's box office manager... bummer that there were drops at all of the other shows and none here.

No Tickets will be release....

I'm coming from Montreal to Boston and i think that I will have to pay around 500-700 us for ONE TICKET!

if you're really hell-bent on getting in, try some of the broker sites... a few days ago some tickets were still 'reasonable', by broker standards.

good luck.

i'm afraid of online broker....But if you have good sites for me, I would appreciate your help and probably buy some if it's not ticketfast...

Back
Top Bottom