MERGED-->All Ticketmaster discussion, questions, and comments

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Duplicate charges for GA ticket purchase pending from Ticketmaster?

TheBonofactor said:
When I tried for Philly I yesterday, I got through right away for two GA's, but the order processing ended up with an error message.

When I tried for Philly II, I again got through and got two GA's. Shortly afterwards, I could see the pending charge on my debit card account.

Today, there are now two pending charges on my debit card account, BUT, my TM account Order History only shows the one set of GA tix I had success with for Philly II.

I saw someone else post that even if you got an order processing error, your purchase might have gone through. Is this possible?

I'm wondering now what is going on, and guessing that one of the two pending charges will simply go away. Of course, if I really do have another set of GA's, I won't be upset.

Anyone know what this means.

If you have the confirmation numbers on the two orders, search on the Ticketmaster website for the missing transaction.

I never got a confirmation # for Philly I because I got an order processing error after I gave them my billing info (TM account password). I assumed these tickets were gone.

I did get a confirmation # for Philly II.

But, why do I now see two charges to my bank account?

There was only one on there yesterday?

I had 2 people and 4 computers running to try and get a ticket in any of the California shows this morning. Not one ticket.

womanfish said:
I had 2 people and 4 computers running to try and get a ticket in any of the California shows this morning. Not one ticket.

I don't know of anyone who was able to get through for tickets at the Los Angeles Staples center shows.

I had 2 computers and a phone....as did several friends trying for tickets.

Same here. Had sister at ticketmaster, brother on phone and myself on computer. End result= NOTHING!! Pissed right now. Couldn't even get crappy seats.:mad:

Re: Ticketmaster and Ebay.

Unfortunately, The rules of the game are blatantly apparent.

It seems one must either play by them or hold faith in a fanbase such as interference.com to come through for you.

TheBonofactor said:
I never got a confirmation # for Philly I because I got an order processing error after I gave them my billing info (TM account password). I assumed these tickets were gone.

I did get a confirmation # for Philly II.

But, why do I now see two charges to my bank account?

There was only one on there yesterday?

Go to the search page, put in the cc number you used to order, your phone number and the state of the event and it will search.

I think you have that first set of tickets. I thought I lost a Boston GA, but when I searched for it, it shows a conf number and all the details.

I can't believe it. I did the search like you said using my cc # and there IS a confirmation # for the Philly I show.

There must be hundreds or even thousands of people who think their order was lost due to a processing error after their tix popped up and they went to complete the transaction.

Many people will be surprised when the tix show up in their mailbox.

If I were you I would call them. If have read that if you have two confirmation numbers for the GA's, they will cancel one of them since your are only allowed 2 per tour.

But if you have another charge card, they may let you charge it again. If you want the other set of GA's to keep or to give to another fan.

Back
Top Bottom