MERGED: All Presale Problems/Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
People there is hope. Fanfire emailed me a new code 10 minutes ago that allowed me to purchase one pair of tickets to Toronto. However, my original code was non-functional in the first place, so now I am in the same boat as many who have purchased one pair and are trying to purchase a second pair.

narula said:
People there is hope. Fanfire emailed me a new code 10 minutes ago that allowed me to purchase one pair of tickets to Toronto. However, my original code was non-functional in the first place, so now I am in the same boat as many who have purchased one pair and are trying to purchase a second pair.

When did you talk to Fanfire about your problem?

You are a prop member and can't buy a second pair?

I talked to them at 11am. and yes, I am a prop member who initially couldn't buy any pairs and now can't buy a second pair - but at least I got one....

This sucks!! I keep getting the busy signal.
I don't have any tickets and the Miami concert was the only show I'm planning to attend.
I got the e-mail last nite but its the same password I've had for the first leg pre-sale. Arrrrh!!!!!!!:mad:

Seriously, I am so tired of this, literally. I went to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame last night and didn't get home until 4am. Got up early to prepare for presale and am now exhausted with fatigue and frustration. ANSWER FANFIRE LADY!!!!!!!!!

I finally got in, too. They are some of the most incompetent, asshole-ish people I have ever come across. The guy acted like it was a chore to talk to me. He said if I was "entitled" to another code, I would get an email. He also said I couldn't hold for a manager because their phone system wouldn't allow it. Man, I really miss the Propaganda days.

ChangeTheTemperature said:

Immediately?

Are they going to e-mail you?

Did you ask why we are on hold for 3 hours.

The girl I talked to had just gotten there -- wasn't aware of the whole problem -- including ridiculous waits or "if anyone else was having this problem." She said she'd mark my problem as urgent and that someone would contact me by phone or email -- but wasn't sure how soon that would happen. Not wholly satisfying, but better than nothing.

Just got through now after 3 hours.

She will forward my request and have my code re-enabled for one more show.

No sure how long it will take.

My ear is stuck to my head after 3 hours.

Has anyone had their code reset and been able to purchase tickets?

I haven't had any contact since I spokek to Fanfire.

Hoping to buy tickets today before everyone else jumps in tomorrow.

Yeah, I finally spoke to a Fanfire representative. She took my info and said they'd reset my password. I asked her for an ETA, but she couldn't provide me with one.
All I hope is that I can get my two $160 tickets before 10pm tonite.

I got in. Got 2 tix to MSG on 12/22. Great loge seats. I emailed fanfire after realizing that being on hold for 2 hours wasn't working for me and reading here that it wasn't getting anybody anywhere. About 3 or 4 hours after emailing them, I gave ticketmaster a shot and entered my code and it worked. They never contacted me - they just activated it and left it to me to assume they did it.

AughrimFurey said:
I got in. Got 2 tix to MSG on 12/22. Great loge seats. I emailed fanfire after realizing that being on hold for 2 hours wasn't working for me and reading here that it wasn't getting anybody anywhere. About 3 or 4 hours after emailing them, I gave ticketmaster a shot and entered my code and it worked. They never contacted me - they just activated it and left it to me to assume they did it.

What e-mail address did you use for fanfire?

Back
Top Bottom