MERGED: All Presale Problems/Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A very nice live girl (can't blame her) was on the line then she went away. Listening to U2 again.

...LISTEN TO ME-

we're sorry for the delay. you're call is important to us. please stay on hold.

-...on your own.

Well, this is what happened. The nice live girl confirmed I am a propaganda member but she couldn't do anything other than send the information off to someone else who may be able to reset or send me a new code. No guarantee of anything.

She thinks I will get an e-mail at some point. Scary thing is that the e-mail address used for my membership is my home address so I gave her my work address.

Don't know if I will ever hear from anyone. I felt better before I talked to her.

cm said:
Well, this is what happened. The nice live girl confirmed I am a propaganda member but she couldn't do anything other than send the information off to someone else who may be able to reset or send me a new code. No guarantee of anything.

She thinks I will get an e-mail at some point. Scary thing is that the e-mail address used for my membership is my home address so I gave her my work address.

Don't know if I will ever hear from anyone. I felt better before I talked to her.

This is so far from what I wanted to hear that I can't even put it into words.

I'm actually considering hanging up. But, I won't.

that is brutal.

at least we all seem to have gotten at least a pair-we'll be in the house once.

no toronto shows showing up on ebay just yet. it is sad that i already started checking.

Everytime "Sometimes..." starts I lunge for the phone because I think someone might be there. Unfortunately I'm doing the same thing about every 12 minutes.

Sad.

kobayashi said:
that is brutal.

at least we all seem to have gotten at least a pair-we'll be in the house once.

no toronto shows showing up on ebay just yet. it is sad that i already started checking.

Not me! I've been totally locked out.

:sad:

sucks to hear that U2saves...

and i have to be out of the cue. if anyone has a kind heart, and fanfire will let you, could you have the code for me reset? best of luck to all of you.

user name: kobayashi
email: daveamay@gmail.com
David May
195 Clearview, appt 2009
Ottawa, Ontario
K1Z 6S1

merci et bonne chance. au revoir.

Asked earlier, but it's kinda got lost when it merged. Has anyone ever used a presale code in one persons name, and paid for the tickets with a different persons name/address/credit card? Does the ticket vendor match the name to the presale code or just make sure the code is good? I have a friend letting me use her code to try to buy a couple of Montreal tickets, but she is not going (ie can't use her photo id/cc to pick up the tickets with the forced will call). If we use a credit card/name/address for payment that don't match the u2.com membership will the sale get pulled?

Back
Top Bottom