MERGED-->All ETS Questions, Experiences, Etc. Discussions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have bought four tickets from ETS for U2's Paris show on July 9th. It seems like a very trustable site and all but so far I haven't received the vouchers for the show and I am staring to get a little worried. They are supposed to come in the mail. I leave July 6th. I'm starting to get the feeling that I won't receive the vouchers (that also contain the party address for the tickets) and that I won't be able to go to the show.

I think it's fair to say that my heart is about to explode with worry. :crazy:

TheBrazilianFly said:
I have bought four tickets from ETS for U2's Paris show on July 9th. It seems like a very trustable site and all but so far I haven't received the vouchers for the show and I am staring to get a little worried. They are supposed to come in the mail. I leave July 6th. I'm starting to get the feeling that I won't receive the vouchers (that also contain the party address for the tickets) and that I won't be able to go to the show.

I think it's fair to say that my heart is about to explode with worry. :crazy:

I was in the same situation prior to Dublin. Call and/or e-mail them and explain your situation. They will most likely e-mail you a voucher the next day.

redsox04 said:

I was in the same situation prior to Dublin. Call and/or e-mail them and explain your situation. They will most likely e-mail you a voucher the next day.

I have been e-mailing this lady that works there for a couple of weeks now and she says that I haven't received the vouchers yet because they haven't picked a location yet. She says that I should receive the vouchers no later than 6 days before the event, since the show is July 9th I guess I have to receive them tomorrow.

The problem is that I'm not sure if they will send the vouchers through international mail or through e-mail. If it's through the mail I don't think I'll get in time. But if it can be sent through e-mail than I might.

TheBrazilianFly said:

I have been e-mailing this lady that works there for a couple of weeks now and she says that I haven't received the vouchers yet because they haven't picked a location yet. She says that I should receive the vouchers no later than 6 days before the event, since the show is July 9th I guess I have to receive them tomorrow.

The problem is that I'm not sure if they will send the vouchers through international mail or through e-mail. If it's through the mail I don't think I'll get in time. But if it can be sent through e-mail than I might.

Why do these people do this to us??? It's their business to deliver!!! Surely they must realise that sending tickets/vouchers days before to international travellers is no use. They have our money for months. We go through the stress of securing tickets in the first place, then have to worry about whether they'll turn up in time.

1stOne said:

Why do these people do this to us??? It's their business to deliver!!! Surely they must realise that sending tickets/vouchers days before to international travellers is no use. They have our money for months. We go through the stress of securing tickets in the first place, then have to worry about whether they'll turn up in time.

True. :sad: :hug:

gas panic said:

Im travelling from North Wales mate.

Nice place. My friend has a cottage at Llanbeddr (sp?) near Harlech. I checked with my friend today who's travelling with ETS to Rome...still no information arrived.

I know for the Toronto show you can only pick up your GA at the party, which begins at 4pm. If you are in the GA all day you should be able to leave the GA, run and pick up your ticket, and be back in line before everyone goes in, which is usually 6 or 6:30.

1stOne said:
My friend is using ETS for Rome so all will be revealed. Watch this space. They did say a pack would come nearer the time.

My friends ETS pack has arrived. The Rome pre show party is at the Hard Rock Cafe.

Didn't use ETS this time around but for the Elevation tour did the Slane package with them and the Vegas show. Great experience then and by all accounts great experience now as well.:wink:

Does anyone have any additonal info about how early you should arrive to get a good GA positon in Chicago!!! I cannot pick up my ticket untill 4 pm...Also when will they tell you where to pick up you tickets?

Carmelu2fan said:
Does anyone have any additonal info about how early you should arrive to get a good GA positon in Chicago!!! I cannot pick up my ticket untill 4 pm...Also when will they tell you where to pick up you tickets?

My friend found out a week before. I think they wait for final numbers before booking venues.

BonoManiac said:
I'm thinking of using ETS for the third leg. If I try for Toronto tickets, then I should get them 6 days before the show?

i bought ETS for Toronto about a month ago for the Saturday show and got my confirmation a week ago. Can't pick up the tickets till 4:30, the day of the show. I've heard from many people that they are a reliable company.

Yes, I bought through ETS as well (for the T.O. sat show) and they said that it's U2's policy to not have ETS deliver tickets before 4:00pm the day of the show to avoid potential scalping.

Luckily the venue is close enough to the ACC that we can make it back for the 5 or 6pm entrance into the arena.

ladywithspinninghead said:
Yes, I bought through ETS as well (for the T.O. sat show) and they said that it's U2's policy to not have ETS deliver tickets before 4:00pm the day of the show to avoid potential scalping.

Luckily the venue is close enough to the ACC that we can make it back for the 5 or 6pm entrance into the arena.

Hi Julie! :wave: Did ETS tell you where the party site is in TO? They promised me it was less than 15 minutes away. I'm a little nervous about getting there and getting back before the GA line moves into the venue, though it should be fine...

I picked up my ETS tickets in Chicago prior to the show around 3PM - they were still setting up for the party but were more than happy to give me the tickets ahead of time - I think they would like people to stay for the party (and since Vertigo USA will be playing in Chicago it would be worth it) ETS understands that the tickets are the main draw. Just call them the day of the show to see how early you can pick up the tickets. If nothing come through in terms of TM for the second Chicago show I'll be using them again - very good.

ruffian said:

Hi Julie! :wave: Did ETS tell you where the party site is in TO? They promised me it was less than 15 minutes away. I'm a little nervous about getting there and getting back before the GA line moves into the venue, though it should be fine...

Hi! :wave:

Yes, it's at Montana's, located at John and Richmond Street. It is about a 15 minute walk - if we both feel nervous the day of the show, we can share a cab :yes:

nurse chrissi said:
I picked up my ETS tickets in Chicago prior to the show around 3PM - they were still setting up for the party but were more than happy to give me the tickets ahead of time - I think they would like people to stay for the party (and since Vertigo USA will be playing in Chicago it would be worth it) ETS understands that the tickets are the main draw. Just call them the day of the show to see how early you can pick up the tickets. If nothing come through in terms of TM for the second Chicago show I'll be using them again - very good.
oh, great to know--i'd feel better picking them up at 3 than at 4:30. I hope it's the same in Toronto.

ladywithspinninghead said:

Hi! :wave:

Yes, it's at Montana's, located at John and Richmond Street. It is about a 15 minute walk - if we both feel nervous the day of the show, we can share a cab :yes:

great idea--let's do that so we don't have to worry. I'll find you in the GA!

nurse chrissi said:

You just answerd my question about the Chicago show!!!:wave: Thank you Nurse...BTW where did you pick up your tickets for the last Chicago show in May..This is my first time doing the ETS:wink:

I received an email from ETS and they said I can collect my ticket at 3:30pm on Sat. 17th, the day of U2`s show in Toronto, thus allowing plenty of time to return to the ACC before we`re led in... :)

ETS Premium Package -- $170 Seats -- Are They Any Good?

Waiting for some scalper prices to fall on Detroit, but I was also checking out ETS. I don't care about the party much, maybe I can take off $10 for parking or whatever. So I'm paying $350 for the $170 seats. Here's where they say they'll be: http://secure.etstours.com/Content/Venues/PalaceOfAuburnHills_U2-2005_1025.gif

That's not bad, but I'm wondering if they're in the top of the section or the bottom.

Anybody buy Platinum packages? How was you experience?

Back
Top Bottom