MERGED: About 30+ fans camping out! +No GA lottery + lottery

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if it was really presale tickets into the oval, that'd be sweet... but then what about all those tickets bought from scalpers that were originally fanclub tickets..?

they should make you show them your membership card :wink:

yeah the membership card should be needed as well I think. Cos I imagine so many people have swapped tickets. What if people swapped their pre-sale tix for some bought in the general sale, that'd be bad luck.

Well...what about those members who had problems in the first presale and had to mess with the general sale? I mean U2 and all knows about that problem. :|

I have presale tix and all but still....you know what I'm saying? It sounds good and all to give the 'official' fans a break but not with how everything went down. :shrug:

About the membership card...there's zillions who haven't gotten it, myself included.

I wanna see the picture of people being seperated...

haha Id get excited over seeing a picture of a bin outside the venue right now :drool:

innominata8 said:
i like the membership card idea, though would expect a riot of sorts from non-members.

Of course... I´m a fan for more than 15 years now, but I just don´t like the fact that I have to $40 to be a so-called member. And I bet a lot of other fans have the same feeling...

Sorry about that, it took a sec.

presale.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance that all this complication is just for opening night and that things will be more routine for the rest of the tour? I can't imagine that every arena staff across the country will want to deal with all the variables: pre-sale or general sale, lottery for 200 random people plus their buddies, night 1 vs night 2 (no pre-sale tix), wristbands at 9:00am/come back at 4:00pm or whatever-- WHAT A MESS!

Also interesting that by the end of the day, we will know approximately how many GA tickets were allocated for the presale based on how long that line is.

:wave: I haven't gotten my membership card yet either!

hmm..I think it would be awesome if they had all the presale tickets in the egg--but it would suck if someone traded their presale tickets or something like that. This is all getting so complicated!

If this turns out to be true this is the friggin' coolest thing ever!!!!

GO U2.COM! :):wink: :drool:

Great.. what about the fact that I was supposed to have presale tickets but did not get them :mad: And I never got my stupid membership card either :sad:

Oh well..

I also think this madness and crazy lining up might be just because it is the opener show. Hoping.. :uhoh:

You know, and this is not something new to many people, but I've come to the conclussion that no matter what, some of you just won't ever be satisified unless the 4 of them plug their shit in right in the living room of your pad.

How about just being thankful that U2 are touring once again and that the lot of you have tickets to be there? All this pissing and moaning about what your GA tix will or won't get you. How bout thinking about those who couldn't afford to get tix and would be happy to just be in the fucking venue?

I know, I know....they aren't diehard enough.

Back
Top Bottom