MERGED--> 4 those who were going to Hawaii - + December!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

misugo

Babyface
4 those who were going to Hawaii -

it seems to be a blessing in disguise that the show has been postponed...

aside from the fact that it's been raining in Hawaii for about 40 of the last 50 days (though i believe it's stopped now) - there have been other issues. besides the tornado on Maui.

because of all the rain, sewage plants on Oahu were flooded and there is something like millions of gallons of raw sewage in the waters around Waikiki. some beaches have been closed down and it's a pretty bad situation there right now.

for anyone who went ahead with their plans - i hope this isn't affecting your trip too much and that you're enjoying beautiful Hawaii!

HAWAII GIG 'TENTATIVE' FOR DEC. 9TH
April 27, 2006
posted by: m2

Aloha Stadium manager Kenny Lum has told the Honolulu Star-Bulletin
today that U2's postponed Vertigo Tour concert has been "tentatively"
rescheduled for Saturday, December 9th. Still no official
confirmation from U2 or the tour promoters....
read the full story at StarBulletin.com >>

http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=4412

It would be one year exactly since I'd seen my last U2 show :drool:

Had the show happened a few weeks ago, I never could've afforded it. Now, it would still be a stretch financially, but I could save up. I'm so tempted! :ohmy:

I would suggest acting on those plane tickets asap. That is holiday high peak season and those prices are going to kick you in the nuts.:ohmy:

I think a few people from the Buffalo show are going to this one too, karfrun. So you definitely won't be the only one.

kellyahern said:

:lol: December in Hawaii sounds a heck of a lot more comfortable than December in Buffalo.
:lol: I imagine the GA line in Hawaii will be a tad more fun than the one in Buffalo :crack:

so its most likely december for Australia? DAMM! i will be in austarlia in february. i know im being greedy but i wish they would postpone for another 2 months

Because that date has TOTALLY been officially announced and confirmed.

I can't wait for Wellington on December 1st! :happy:

Back
Top Bottom