MERGED--> 3rd leg merch/swag changes? + Whats the merch look like third leg?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

quasi1970

The Fly
3rd leg merch/swag changes?

To any that have gone to 3rd leg shows (and that attended 1st leg shows)...are there any new cool t-shirts or programs or is everything pretty much the same with the exception of different cities/dates printed on the backs?

I'm seeing them in L.A. for both shows in about a month (woo hoo!) and just thinking ahead.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: 3rd leg merch/swag changes?

quasi1970 said:
To any that have gone to 3rd leg shows (and that attended 1st leg shows)...are there any new cool t-shirts or programs or is everything pretty much the same with the exception of different cities/dates printed on the backs?

I'm seeing them in L.A. for both shows in about a month (woo hoo!) and just thinking ahead.

Thanks.

They have a version of my blinky light and it SUCKS!!! My blinkies are so much better. The one's they were selling in NYC are just a bullseye with weak lights. horrible. Way to go Shuggy (the company who has the rights to sell U2 merchandise on Vertigo).

Yeah, those are pretty sweet. I'm not sure there are enough L.A. dates to warrant it's own t-shirt.

Anbody know if the tour programme is updated? I know for the 3rd leg of Zoo TV they had a new program for the Outside Broadcast that was different from the spring indoor tour.

yeah, that sucks for us in L.A. Oh well... we're not the big apple... or the city of blinding lights. But we are the city of angels... :angel:

Lila64 said:
what happened to your blinky lights? I never got the chance to get one... :(

i have a few left. I'll try to get them up on ebay soon. i've been laying low on tour selling some here and there. I'll be sure to post a thread when they become available.
thanks for asking

yeah, those msg shirts are cool.

Whats the merch look like third leg?

Is it any different from the previous leg? besides different dates?

There's only one MSG shirt, the Vertiblog photos are of the back and front (they way they display them I thought it was two shirts too), it was $35 on Friday, if they raised the price yesterday then I'm glad I bought it on Friday. <g> Still haven't seen any blinky lights!

Carek1230 said:
The blinky lights weren't sold at the Merch stalls, they were out in the parking lots at the shows I went to.

Ah, that would 'splain it then, MSG has no parking lots associated with it.

U2Blinky light posted in the forum the other day - mentioned something about getting some more and posting on ebay... :shrug:

Musique47.gif

Back
Top Bottom