MERGED--> 325,000 tickets sold in 2 hrs + UK Tour Sells Out Immediately: Bad Sign for

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
UK gigs not sold out yet???!!!

Ok, went trough the TM fiasco today and got no tickets, but just had a look at lastminute.com & they still seem to have seated tix for Cardiff & Glasgow (see copy & paste below).

It let me book them right up to the confirm stage. I thought all were sold out!!??

I have GA for Twickenham & Brussels already (yes I know, I'm a lucky basterd!), so hopefully you're lucky and get trough.

Name of product : U2 Vertigo tour - Cardiff Millennium Stadium - June 29, 2005 - reserved seating Total price : £144.00

Name of product : U2 Vertigo tour - SFA Hampden Park Glasgow - June 21, 2005 - reserved seating Total price : £133.00

I can't believe this. I don't what to do I don't have the money and I already have Cardiff and Twick 2 tickets but I'd love a day out in Glasgow - one of my absolute favourite cities on earth.
Argh.

Friend of mine just let me know that she tried for Hampden GA's on lastminute.com at around 12.25am GMT - sold out! Looks like all that's left are the £85.00 seated tix now folks.

Last edited:
plus i dont think many people would actually class lastminute.com as a normal ticket outlet, i know i didnt, infact i always thought it was to do with holidays

celia said:
Bloody ticketmaster I couldnt get online or through the phone for 2hrs this morning, and then they were sold out!

I got four GA for Cardiff in the pre-sale but I REALLY WANT GA tickets for Twickenham so if anyone has any spare top sell please let me know, or trade for some GA cardiff ones...

celia

Lastminute.com were selling tickets at FACE VALUE at 6pm this evening. I haven't read much publicity about it. They had tickets for all shows and I managed to get better tickets than
I did on the presale. It might be worth a shot?

Hey Guys

Ok here is my tragic story....

Got two GA's for Manchester through seetickets.com and was well chuffed, get home from work today and check e-mail...

"Your tix have been cancelled due to wrong expiry date on Credit Card," :no:

What would everyone recomend to do? Ebay it (some going for about 170 quid for the pair) or wait for Dublin and trade etc...... Or has anyone got a spare pair for Manchester??? This is the only show i want to see as im only coming over from Oz for a few weeks.

Please Help :bow: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom