MERGED-->24hrs on.... and my code + ALL CODE DISCUSSION HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I let my friend use the code and she picked up a pair of balcony seats to the 5/26 show too (obviously different credit card info than mine)

It worked -we both have received our tickets via tickefast.

Now when I try to use the code it says it has been used. So, I guess it was just a fluke thing

Don't use the same code to buy more tickets, as the new email says :

'Please note that multiple bookings using the same access code will be cancelled and refunded'

It ain't worth the risk, if you tickets, leave it be and just hit the sales on Friday.

Problem is you could, by rights argue that you didnt do it.

Someone could have just randomly guessed the code and got lucky and booked the tickets....especially because you could use a different billing and delivery address?

Im in the same position as you, my code still works despite me booking tickets yesterday and I'm unsure whether to use it again and save the hassle of waiting in a general sale....

Weird??

I got 4 GAs for Cardiff.

Was hoping for Twickenham but I'll just have to wait till Friday and go through all this headache again!

Cheers for the advice people :)

And good luck to anyone still trying to get tickets.

Ticketmaster will cancel your order without telling you...

Years back, I was getting playoff tickets for the Philadelphia Flyers and they had a limit of 4. I bought 4. Later on in the day, Ticketmaster released more tickets and with out thinking, I bought 4 more. A week later, the second transaction was canceled, no notice, no nothing...

I learned from this

Yeah, the thing I would worry about is if they cancelled both orders because that would be unfair...I guess its fair to cancel the second one though...

worst case scenario they cancel her balcony seats. They cant cancel an order that wasnt over the limit.

Also, Ticketmaster doesnt cancel orders over the limit based on presle codes. They do it by billing info.

If the code let you in its because their system didnt acknowledge its previous use then they arent going to relaize it now.

Also they dont cancel after tickets are issued. They verify that before they are sent. This is why it can take upwards of a couple of hours to get your ticketfast tickets sometimes.

Last edited:
got new code...keep getting "To access this page you must arrive from the correct pag

WHAT THE FECK? Great got new code but keep getting that "you must arrive from the correct page.blah blah" what do I do? keep trying or what?

Soory wrote that wrong, its same code!

Last edited:
my code works on and off but i KEEP on getting sent to the wrong page,the one that says "you must arrive from the correct page please return to..(.link for u2.com) then my code gets locked
IM GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES AND ITS DOING MY HEAD IN

This message everytime I put the code in:

"To access this page you must arrive from the correct page. Please return to [link removed cos I've got less than 15 posts]"

Every single fecking time. This is a farce.

The code appears to be getting accepted but it's getting no further. Has anyone had a solution to this one? I'm desparate for some help.

Is My Code Still Useful?

Hey there, after you buy tickets, is your code supposed to disappear or something? I bought one ticket for the first San Jose show and my code still shows up on the band's website.....so will I be able to buy a ticket in the preorder for a second SJ show?

Has anyone else here bought a ticket at one show and one ticket at another one?

After I bought that one ticket though (already had it e-mailed to me), I went back to the SJ shows section and was still able to put in that exact password and it worked fine.......I think I'm ok because I only purchased one ticket, and if I buy mine for the second SJ show with the same password and a different credit card, I doubt they'll ever know.

Back
Top Bottom