Merchandise at the shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
Besides T-shirts, pins, stickets and hats, posters etc...

what do you think would be good souvenirs for this tour?

I liked the idea of those snow globes like at the Pop Mart Tour although mine doesn't work very well :(

What about baby doll hair pins for the ladies :)

Or a tour book that has ever single date listed in the book and beside photos, a little write about by each band member on what they think of the album and about the tour including band and staff credits.

I love buying merchandise at shows. Two things that I bought recently, that I love are magnetic poetry (from a Jann Arden concert) and a David Bowie canvas bag (for groceries).

The magnetic poetry includes key words from 'Jann Arden' songs. This could work really well for U2.

Key U2 words/phrases - lets make a list:

Zoo
Pop
Beautiful
Elvis
Pride
Love
Bullet
Heart

a wristband--not the ticket wristband but a real wristband

maybe some guitar picks....or a guitar :wink:

I WANT A ZOOTV BEAINIE!!

fah said:
I love buying merchandise at shows. Two things that I bought recently, that I love are magnetic poetry (from a Jann Arden concert) and a David Bowie canvas bag (for groceries).

The magnetic poetry includes key words from 'Jann Arden' songs. This could work really well for U2.

Key U2 words/phrases - lets make a list:

Zoo
Pop
Beautiful
Elvis
Pride
Love
Bullet
Heart

I remember the david bowie canvass, that was okay looking but canvass bags look better in black.

I like the magnetic poetry idea

discothequeLP said:
a wristband--not the ticket wristband but a real wristband

maybe some guitar picks....or a guitar :wink:

I WANT A ZOOTV BEAINIE!!

I remember the david bowie canvass, that was okay looking but canvass bags look better in black.

I like the magnetic poetry idea

trabants on the parking lot
zoo tv belly dancers,25 $/night
bono's shades
GM-40-foot lemons
petite atomic/nuclear/hydrogen bombs
bono's stiletto shoes
samsonite heart-shaped suitcase
devil horns
collection of adam's spoons
beachballs
oprah voodoo dolls

Hey, I think we might be on to something with the Bono shades. They could manufacture replica Bono shades in a few diferent colors, like the red, black, and blue ones he wears. That would rock! All these people walking around wearing Bono shades!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom