Merchandise & GA question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bizkit34

Acrobat
For those of you who have GA tix. Is there a merchandise stand on the floor or outside . i just dont want to lose a good spot for a tee shirt!.....thanks

ChangeTheTemperature said:
There is outside of Gate 1 at the ACC right before the walk way to Union station. I think it opens sometime in the afternoon

Really? Awesome... So I can go buy a bunch of stuff, throw it in my car, and then come back before we go in? What time do the lines start moving?

there is definitely enough time to buy some merchandise, throw it in the car, and get back in line

yes, you can buy it from the stalls just before entering the arena.
I think they set up around 12 pm or 1 pm (I bought my program around that time).

Also, you can buy it after the concert too.

Ha that is cool to hear. I didn't want to walk around carrying a bunch of stuff so I didn't get any mementos at all Monday night (and just wayyyyyy to many people in the concourse after for my liking!). :( I may just make a quick trip DT to get some gear on Saturday, if they do open up in the afternoon!

Chizip said:
there is definitely enough time to buy some merchandise, throw it in the car, and get back in line

This is a very good thing for people to know. And if going to consecutive shows, you can check the merchandise at the first show and decide what you want then pick it up at the last show!

This has been your friendly neighborhood U2 tip for the day :drunk:

I would definitely buy first and throw in car. I am collecting the tour posters with the date on them from all our shows (will be 7 total I hope, I hope, I hope....) and they were completely sold out after the Toronto 4 show so I missed out. Tried to get one on Ebay but it was up to $72
:mad:
too rich for my blood.

Anyone get one? I'd be willing to wheel and deal!

Back
Top Bottom