Membership Key Ring/Chain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Disciple

New Yorker
On a weird side note, I got my U2.com key chain/ring, which I assume is meant 2 b the card that we all get. Got it yesterday, about a month after registering. I'd totally forgotten about it.

aint got mine yet. Tho is wont make up for the ridiculous ticket prices. And i'm now left scratching my head, wondering what else there is now to justify spending $40 on joining u2.com...:eyebrow:

No luck,see you got tickets for Cardiff-well done.My screen froze whilst waiting and once i started again my code was no good....Fuck u2 ,i'll spend my money down the pub..totally dissolusioned

boystupidboy said:
No luck,see you got tickets for Cardiff-well done.My screen froze whilst waiting and once i started again my code was no good....Fuck u2 ,i'll spend my money down the pub..totally dissolusioned

I may very well have to sell one of my Cardiff tickets, as Im not sure yet if my gf is able to go...so watch this space!

Aardvark747 said:

I may very well have to sell one of my Cardiff tickets, as Im not sure yet if my gf is able to go...so watch this space!

I very well may have to sell a lung after this is all over with.

haha this is good comic relief updating us about the key chain issue thanks! ok 18 minutes! My hands are already shaking.

Back
Top Bottom