Manchester VIP Passes on Ebay - Legit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jezh

The Fly
Hi,

A friend of mine has bought herself some VIP passes for Manchester. Something like these:

Ebay item no 6537963596

I think this looks a little dodgy and I'm concerned she won't get in. Does anybody know anything about these? Are they legit?

Cheers

Jez

It looks to me like she just bought a (as in singular) GA ticket. Seems legit, as in she will get the ticket, just nothing special about it. Kind of a creative ploy by the seller to sell her GA tickets for above face value.

No it's not GA a ticket. She already has the passes and they are not tickets.

I think what she has done is bought a Steward's pass. While I'm pretty sure the pass is genuine, I'd question whether the guy should be selling these on Ebay, and I'm just concerned that the venue might have cottoned onto this and refuse her entry.

But, to be honest I don't know a lot about this sort of thing (hence asking for opinions). Maybe it goes on all the time and it will be fine.... but if were me that had bought them then I'd be a bit nervous.

I would not buy this auction because the passes most likely are not in hand most likely their at will call.

There is a small chance management might have mailed the passes to the seller. All passes in North America were pick up at Will Call.

Yes she already has them. I guess we'll find out on Wednesday night whether the passes are good!.

Aledgedly the guy selling them works at the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom