Manchester usually = rain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stOne said:

222 I'm in. Omigod I never thought of brollies blocking the view!!!! They wouldn't dare would they? WOULD THEY????:madspit:
:huh: yeah of course they'd dare!!!! why can't they just take a pacamac or baseball cap!!! i'll be taking my cap just in case!!! we're quite near each other then. Just been surfin the net to get the weather forecasts for tomorrow, most say cloudy but better than today, pleeeease don't rain!!!! :bow:

Re: Re: Manchester usually = rain

adele said:

No it'll still be excellent, I was at Leeds for the Pop mart tour and it p***'d down for most of the day, but it was still a fantastic concert and no-one minded at all.

Yes I was there, can you remember edge coming out and doing singing in the rain??

We arrived at that gig at 7 in the morning. We were right at the front of the queue. Anyway, we all drank beer on the grass, then fell asleep, only to be woke up by a stampede of people!! Got shoved right back!! Still managed to get 3 deep from the front though, about 25 ft away from Bono. Brilliant!

Going to Manchester tomorrow, then Twickenham on Saturday.
Cant Wait.

adele said:

:huh: yeah of course they'd dare!!!! why can't they just take a pacamac or baseball cap!!! i'll be taking my cap just in case!!! we're quite near each other then. Just been surfin the net to get the weather forecasts for tomorrow, most say cloudy but better than today, pleeeease don't rain!!!! :bow:

CLOUDY??? Cloudy would be just great! Please, please cloudy.
I hope your cap doesn't have a sticky out bit that blocks my view of our man himself:bono:

Re: Re: Re: Manchester usually = rain

NamelessStreets said:

Yes I was there, can you remember edge coming out and doing singing in the rain??

We arrived at that gig at 7 in the morning. We were right at the front of the queue. Anyway, we all drank beer on the grass, then fell asleep, only to be woke up by a stampede of people!! Got shoved right back!! Still managed to get 3 deep from the front though, about 25 ft away from Bono. Brilliant!

Going to Manchester tomorrow, then Twickenham on Saturday.
Cant Wait.

Hey Nameless Streets, do I know you? I live in Barnsley too.:wave:

The weather is terrible in Liverpool at the moment

It is cold, pouring down, blowing a gale...

......Its like the end of the world

Hope things improve for tommorow

After the flood all the colours came out.....it's a beautiful day...on tu-u-u-ues-day

Last edited:
Hi Andy Race. I live at Ingbirchworth, Penistone. I'm going to Manchester 14th and 15th.

1stOne said:

CLOUDY??? Cloudy would be just great! Please, please cloudy.
I hope your cap doesn't have a sticky out bit that blocks my view of our man himself:bono:

Nah, my cap won't block ur view. I promise, see ya all tmos, can't wait.:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Jim, we need all the good times we can get up here. Bono said he's gonna give Manchester all he's got on Jo Whiley today.

got here last night an it is cold and wet, 4:40 AM in morning now an i can't sleep... soo jet-lagged, lol.... traveled like 25 hours..

1st One and NamelessStreets - it's good to see there are other south yorkshire folk going.

4 of us are going on the 14th - 2 from Walkley, I'm in Woodseats and my mate is coming along from Westacre in Penistone as well!

Enjoy the show...

Yes, its forecast sunny spells all day, no rain, just hope it stays like that. I'm just really gutted that its gonna be light for the show, but there int much anyone can do about it!
Anyone go to the brussels show? Did the light ruin it a little??

Just about to leave for M/c - it won't rain today, but tomorrow will be rather damp.

Let's give the boys a huge Northern welcome - turn it up captain !!!!

Mike

yeah, I'm gtting a train from Sheffield but not till 4pm. I might miss the start of the Bravery but can't leave work early enough.

I'll just have to make up for it at Twickenham!

I can't believe the Welsh date. The killers and Starsailor - it's like a mini festival - I wish I was off to that show as well...

Back
Top Bottom