Manchester City 2 Liverpool 2... I mean part 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I officially hate you with a raging envy.

There are still tix left for Brisbane... but you spent all you're dollar bills chasing 4 old drunk Irishmen around Tennasee and Massachutses.

Finn > U2.

*runs, hides, tears down the walls, holding me inside*

Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Mircale Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Numb1075 said:
no way Mercy was played:shifty:

Yea, I'd expect Fast Cars before Mercy. Mercy isn't even a B-side, and they don't play B-sides anymore...much.

No way mercy was played.

nurse chrissi said:
Vertigo
I Will Follow
Electric Co.
Elevation
New Years Day
Beautiful Day
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
All I Want Is You
City Of Blinding Lights
Mircale Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

What a gyp they haven't played Vertigo again yet

A stunning quote from the Manchester Evening News: On the strength of this performance Chris Martin should eat his bleeding heart out as only one band can still realistically lay claim to being the biggest rock band in Britain at the moment, and it certainly isn't Coldplay.

YBORCITYOBL said:

Don't even say that :drool: :drool:

It's alright for you in Florida, at the moment if something else unbelievable gets played I have the full knowledge I could have been there. :mad: I went yesterday and was hoping to get there tonight but other things came up. :(

timothius said:

There are still tix left for Brisbane... but you spent all you're dollar bills chasing 4 old drunk Irishmen around Tennasee and Massachutses.

Finn > U2.

*runs, hides, tears down the walls, holding me inside*

U2 > Dream Theater > Finn/Crowdies

*wants more money*

:lol: All i want is you,..just after i decided to sell my July 13 ticket because of the boring setlists.

one4u2 said:
A stunning quote from the Manchester Evening News: On the strength of this performance Chris Martin should eat his bleeding heart out as only one band can still realistically lay claim to being the biggest rock band in Britain at the moment, and it certainly isn't Coldplay.

Hah, I love it. :madspit: @ Chris Martin

onemoresolo said:

It's alright for you in Florida, at the moment if something else unbelievable gets played I have the full knowledge I could have been there. :mad: I went yesterday and was hoping to get there tonight but other things came up. :(

Sorry Man!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom