Manchester City 2 Liverpool 2... I mean part 2 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

It was spectacular at the start, but I found it petered out at the end.

Hmm, that's true. Ideal Bullet=Popmart up to the solo, then ZooTV for the rest of the song, and Johnny Comes Marching Home snippets mixed throughout.

timothius said:

The message is clear... Hands Built America & Johnny enjoys returning home whilst marching.

:wink:

I wouldn't mind if Johnny marched right off the tour.. Bullet isn't Bullet without some "peeling off those dollar bills" and seeing the fighter planes.. :)

Popmart opening-ZooTV verses, chorus and solo-Vertigo ending riff-Mark Chapman rant.
:rockon: :rockon:
Best rock song ever?
Hell yes.

alison0313 said:

:wink:

I wouldn't mind if Johnny marched right off the tour.. Bullet isn't Bullet without some "peeling off those dollar bills" and seeing the fighter planes.. :)

Agreed. They should have retired it after Elevation methinks. I want Please!! *sniff* It's my favorite song off of Pop. Actually, I think it's my favorite song period.

Last edited:
i think the ideal Bullet would be the R&H version, including that last verse, and save the solo till the very end, but instead of the slide solo play the ZooTV/Popmart solo, then end like the R&H version, straight into RTSS

timothius said:
Allright Im out of here, I didn't know these ran so late into my morning. Anyways off to try and live today off about 3 hours sleep.

:wave:

Cheers, its been a good time.

Bye timothius :wave:

MTEdge said:

Agreed, except I'd flip ABOY and OOTS.

this WILL happen :wink:

Hi everybody.just got back from a whiskey experience in amsterdam with a couple of friends of mine:crazy:

Also, the early ZooTV versions were amazing. Anyone heard the Atlanta, March 5th 1992 version?
A different solo, with Bono delivering incredible amounts of (negative) energy at the end.
AMERICA... SHUT THE FUCK UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP!
I could talk about Bullet on and on... One of my favorite songs ever.

Axver said:

Why? ABOY has been consistently opening the second encore this tour.

because sometimes when they play original they are about to walk off stage to go away before all because of you, but then bono will be like no , wait, lets do original instead. then after original theyll go right into all because of you with no break. i saw that happen, i forget which concert it was.

timothius said:

They might even reach 11 O'Clock....

Tick Tock.

Thats it! I'm going :wave:

Stop stealing my ideas.

That idea was stolen by timothius, I'm stealing it back!!!

Mmm, so cruel...

U2Fan101 said:

Agreed. They should have retired it after Elevation methinks. I want Please!! *sniff* It's my favorite song off of Pop. Actually, I think it's my favorite song period.

Why retire Bullet? It was fucking incredible at all three Boston shows.

Axver said:

Why retire Bullet? It was fucking incredible at all three Boston shows.

Bullet is a live staple. I wouldn't mind seeing it on every setlist, along with Streets.

menelaos said:
What do you think I must expect from my Rome show...?
It's the only show in the city but the third in a row in Italy...
Do you think that they will play a changed setlist like today or the standard setlist..?

Think you will get one city set list, im just waiting for both the San Siro shows...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom