Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2dork

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I see y'all waiting for it...
So we might as well start it, no?
Doesn't the show start in less than an hour?

Last edited:
Re: U2Dork's signature - Please note Tim Tams are not and cannot be overrated.

Isn't the UK an hour behind mainland Europe? I'm so confused with timezones now that I'm out of my normal one.

I may or may not be here while the show is in progress. Have a good one, folks!

Axver said:
Re: U2Dork's signature - Please note Tim Tams are not and cannot be overrated.

I've never had one so I wouldn't know. What I do know is if it's chocolate, it has to be good, right?

If we assume they go onstage at 9:00 then we've got [Edit: 1 hour and] 25 minutes - but it seemed like they started later last night - so maybe [Edit: 1 hour and] 55 minutes...

My vote would be to start later, since that makes it darker and thus gives everyone cooler lighting.

What we've heard from the soundcheck: (not in order)
- All I Want is You
- I Still Haven't Found
- Party Girl
- Vertigo
- I Will Follow
- Zoo Station

Last edited:
They have to be done and dusted by 10.30pm (yesterday was 10.34pm) so they'll be on around 8.20-8.30pm Manchester time. Which is in about 40-50 minutes.

timothius said:

....everyone.....everyone....

(This will be representitive of the inane garbage I will spit out at 4am in the morning, I really apologise)

'tis okay. it's 2:40pm here & i'm still spitting out inane garbage. :tongue:

From zootopia:

" Tonight they were NOT wristbanding. First 5000 people would get access to the front section of the GA floor. If you needed to leave this section you would get your hand stamped for re-entry..."

well, that's one way to stop shady security staff from selling wristbands for $10

kellyahern said:
From zootopia:

" Tonight they were NOT wristbanding. First 5000 people would get access to the front section of the GA floor. If you needed to leave this section you would get your hand stamped for re-entry..."

well, that's one way to stop shady security staff from selling wristbands for $10

Progress!! :happy:

Now if I could only get some clarification as to the doors situation... are GA ticket holders supposed to go to the door that their ticket indicates (usually 2-3 per venue) or is there ONE main line (as in the U.S.)

hi guys - we've got about what a hour and a half until the show starts?

second night in the same place - hopefully a little change up

why did they have to soundcheck vertigo? one would think they've got that one down now:wink:

nurse chrissi said:

why did they have to soundcheck vertigo? one would think they've got that one down now:wink:

i heard they sound checked it twice :rant:

they have so many other songs they could have sound checked instead :mad:

timothius said:

For some reason I feel uncomfortable leeching your Tim Tam. I find it a bit... seedy.:wink:

it's wonderfully pointless threads like this that keep me from studying like i should! :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

They are going for Vertigo x3 tonight:wink:

Hi everyone...I am back for my 2nd setlist party:rockon:

nurse chrissi said:

They probably opened and closed the soundcheck with Vertigo.

Remember they love the song and just have to play it over and over again occording to Bono.

Why can't he love Acrobat? :(

timothius said:

They probably opened and closed the soundcheck with Vertigo.

Remember they love the song and just have to play it over and over again occording to Bono.

Why can't he love Acrobat? :(

Because Vertigo gives him something he can feel.

bostonguy said:

They are going for Vertigo x3 tonight:wink:

Hi everyone...I am back for my 2nd setlist party:rockon:

Congrats :rockon:

If Vertigo X3 does happen. Then I called it back in February.

My Vertigo had 3 Vertigos (although one with a MLK snippet). Mind you mind also started with Star Spangled Banner -> If God Would Send His Angels.... so I'm not all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom