Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
Is Axver still here??? Can anyone help me answer these two questions???

1) Including today's show in Manchester, how many times has U2 performed live on June 15th?
2) U2's first-ever June 15th show was part of what tour?

My goodness! That, I do not know off the top of my head.

u2-vertigo-tour.com will help you, though!

Today in 1986
Giants Stadium, East Rutherford
The Zenith, Paris
Ahoy Sportpaleis, Rotterdam
Olympiastadion, Berlin
Commonwealth Stadium, Edmonton
MCI Center, Washington
City of Manchester Stadium, Manchester

daygloeyes2 said:

I've been wanting to know all day!!! :hyper:

Hey yo :wave:

This might be a sign of craziness or extreme fascination but I randomly thought in the middle of yesterday (because I havent been to these due to time difference) I wonder if The Edge has been on fire? I wonder if he can make it sing still?

timothius said:

Hey yo :wave:

This might be a sign of craziness or extreme fascination but I randomly thought in the middle of yesterday (because I havent been to these due to time difference) I wonder if The Edge has been on fire? I wonder if he can make it sing still?

Can he make it talk? :ohmy: :hyper:

timothius said:

Nooooooooooooo!

I need to know Is The Edge On Fire??!?!:sad:

I need to know if Bono dedicated SYCMIOYO to his father ... and WHY HE KEEPS DOING THAT!!!!!1!11!1

Hi everyone... I've figured that this is my last opportunity to attempt restraint. I've been following the setlists so far so the last potential surprise is the 'second night at the same venue on the European outdoor tour' setlist (I'm seeing the 2nd night in London on Sunday).

This isn't going to be easy. at all... might even be impossible.

YBORCITYOBL joining with y'all and buying next round of PITNOL!!!???!!! Can I please get an update

random off topic coldplay note - they got friggin' Brian Eno to perform on one of the tracks (talk)
perhaps they want to get an album recorded at HQ before its demolished and get a show in at red rocks this summer?:wink:

back to wishing for some vertigo action tonight:)

Mmmm ... PITNOL ... :drool:

I'm selling some Xanax And Wine to wash down PITNOL. Anyone want some?

nurse chrissi said:
random off topic coldplay note - they got friggin' Brian Eno to perform on one of the tracks (talk)
perhaps they want to get an album recorded at HQ before its demolished and get a show in at red rocks this summer?:wink:

back to wishing for some vertigo action tonight:)

:lol: I heard that too.....and thought pretty much the same thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom