Manchester 2: Electric Boogaloo setlist par-tay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
amniar said:
Why are they playing Vertigo? I don't understand why they'd want to play their most successful song in the UK in the last four years, while performing in the UK for only the second time in four years. It's beyond me.

As for I Will Follow... you're right, it's not good enough. I want The Refugee. They need to diversify.

Yes, I Will Follow is getting old - they've already played it once this tour :grumpy:

They are playing all the songs in the same keys as they always do. I want to hear Vertigo in F# and if they don't perform Some Days Are Better Than Others in a C flat then it shows they are lacking musicianship.

amniar said:
They are playing all the songs in the same keys as they always do. I want to hear Vertigo in F# and if they don't perform Some Days Are Better Than Others in a C flat then it shows they are lacking musicianship.

I hope they perform Vertigo in the key of H.

You can tell from here that the sound is poor and the screen is not working properly. The crowd are not into it and Bono's voice has gone. They should get back to playing tiny arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom