Manchester 1 Setlist Party Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a source?
Oh, what was that rumor about One Tree Hill being soundchecked today?

Being here is such a nice escape from work, especially visiting with setlist party regulars!!!

It's so funny...I'm going to have to return to the "real world" in about two minutes! But I'll be back around 5:30-5:45 pm EST.
:wave:

Diane L said:
Being here is such a nice escape from work, especially visiting with setlist party regulars!!!

It's so funny...I'm going to have to return to the "real world" in about two minutes! But I'll be back around 5:30-5:45 pm EST.

Diane L said:

Real world :madspit:

Alright, I'm here, you all have my permission to officially be awesome now :D How long we got 'til the boys start?

Well, if they have to be offstage by 10:30, shouldn't they be starting around about now?

So what's the time difference to the UK. 5 hours to EDT? The show was supposed to start at 830PM, so we have about 10 minutes to show time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom