Madrid Setlist Party Thread!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1stOne said:

How did your second show compare wuth Barcelona Rosa?

No comparison, it took me about 7 hours to get to SS, just made it in for U2, and had a great view of the speaker stack on Adam's side.

You just can't compare anything to Barcelona. It's up there right now as one of my all time greatest shows attended.

I hope anything on the 3rd leg can come close.

56 days to NY.

btw, it was great hanging out with you & your family Friday night.

Miringeltje said:

Hey Redkat!
:wave:
Good to see you're back.
We have two shows left to finally settle that Vertigo2 bet of ours.
LOL

Hi Mirin :wave: are you on dialup by any chance? Seems you're always a bit behind :hug: Glad you're here though:D

U2Man said:

Hey Syyylviiiaaa........

coolltwo.jpg

:whistle:

Oh man, a friend of mine interviewed that dude awhile back. :giggle:

Princey said:

:madspit: Not me... im leaving for University in September and im not sure if my room will be internet-friendly so the question mark is still over whether or not the Lisbon show will be my last party...

lets hope not!:(

Oh Princey, in this day and age, a university with no internet is NO university!!
You could always sneak behind a computer in the library.
Sure there must be ones open 24/7.

redkat said:

A couple of years ago mine actually exploded:| there was freon everywhere. You gotta get it fixed you must be hot!

At my old apartment, we were told that whenever there was a thunderstorm to turn off our A/C, because it would cause a brownout if lighting hit nearby. Sure enough, one night at 2 a.m. we hear thunder. I tell my sister "You turn it off." She says, "No, you turn it off." While we debate, lightning hits nearby and everthing electric stops, then flickers :huh:.

ramblin rose said:

No comparison, it took me about 7 hours to get to SS, just made it in for U2, and had a great view of the speaker stack on Adam's side.

You just can't compare anything to Barcelona. It's up there right now as one of my all time greatest shows attended.

I hope anything on the 3rd leg can come close.

56 days to NY.

btw, it was great hanging out with you & your family Friday night.

i'm glad you said that about Barca! I don't think anything can top it. I watched the Elevation Barca show today. It didn't look as good as ours, but a great setlist.

adriansr_martin said:
so is the 3rd leg a sell out yet or can I still get tickets? am in europe but thinking about going....

There are still tickets on Ticketmaster available for Oakland (SF).
u2.com has it as sold out.
But they are wrong once again!

Miringeltje said:

Oh Princey, in this day and age, a university with no internet is NO university!!
You could always sneak behind a computer in the library.
Sure there must be ones open 24/7.

the Uni itself has the internet of course, but im not sure if the halls of residence where im staying do...cos i doubt the libraray would let me in at 4am to go to a setlist party...:sad:

1stOne said:
I remember your first posting Miri (and you've never stopped talking since... love you to bits though)

:wink:

The first setlist party posting was during the Amsterdam I one.
And it's true I haven't shut up since.
Well, apart from the few setlist parties on Saturday I wasn't able to attend.
I hope I'm not annoying anybody.
Although I realize that there might be a slight possibility that I am.
Too bad, really.

Lila64 said:
and the shows are sold out, but you can find tickets thru agencies, ebay,...

Don't forget craigslist.
I'm sure when the concerts will be getting closer and closer, many tickets (if not most of them) are going to be offered there.

hey everybody

hi dr LJT!!

hmm does not quite go does it...you may all now insult me for the crapness of the joke:wink:

No setlist i guess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom