Madrid Happy-Happy Joy-Joy Setlist Party Part II!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stOne said:
I emailed them a photo of me lol

Night Miri:wink:

And why didn't you email it to me??!!

Be sure to check the Lemon Stand thread tomorrow.
I should have been able to find a photo by then.

Night, 1st One and everyone else.

I'm out as well.

:wave:

Done!
My picture is up!
In the end I've decided to go with the very last picture that was taken of me.
So it definitely isn't outdated.

It was taken late in the evening though.
I look tired.
And I don't like how messy my hair looks in it either.
O well.

Main Set: Vertigo, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., Elevation, New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, All Because of You, Yahweh, Vertigo

What a shocking setlist:sigh: But zoo station was kind of random

Edit: If I had noticed that this was a part two, and that the setlist was already posted in part 1, I probably wouldn't have posted this. O Well:shrug:

Last edited:
00Kevin said:
Main Set: Vertigo, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., Elevation, New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, City of Blinding Lights, Miracle Drug, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, All Because of You, Yahweh, Vertigo

What a shocking setlist:sigh: But zoo station was kind of random

Edit: If I had noticed that this was a part two, and that the setlist was already posted in part 1, I probably wouldn't have posted this. O Well:shrug:
why whats so shocking about it? also how is zoo station randon when they have played it at every european date :|

this constant attitude that the setlist is "boring" is getting very old, i mean a)was you there?) b)your telling me you dont even like U2? because that set is a mix of everything, and c)why would they change it when its a totally different part of the country?

Last edited:
Yep, but according to what you just told Sicy you agreed with her on, this is not the right thread to do it in :wink:

U2Man said:
Yep, but according to what you just told Sicy you agreed with her on, this is not the right thread to do it in :wink:

ooooooooooooooo!! U2moderatorMan:wink: I like that:p

KUEF....don't argue or we get shut down.....please:|

Just a whiney note from down under...
Sooooooooo sick of people complaining about the set list!
Sorry to bore people with this but U2 havnt come down my way since Zoo tv! OK!
I dont give a shit what they play!
:rant:
......just as long as they play down here!:scream: :sad:

reptile said:
Just a whiney note from down under...
Sooooooooo sick of people complaining about the set list!
Sorry to bore people with this but U2 havnt come down my way since Zoo tv! OK!
I dont give a shit what they play!
:rant:
......just as long as they play down here!:scream: :sad:

They will, they will:dancing:

The oh so boring never changing setlist is fantastic live...(even Vertigox2:lol: )

1stOne said:

They will, they will:dancing:

The oh so boring never changing setlist is fantastic live...(even Vertigox2:lol: )

I went with 3 people to the show in Barcelona. The 3 of them had never been to a U2 show before. Obviously they played Vertigo twice. On the way back to the hotel the 3 of them are going on and on about how great the last song was. So I asked them what they thought about the 1st song and they said "Well, we don't quite remember what song that was but it was probably great also, because the whole show had been awesome."

:huh: :banghead:

Right that's it I'm leaving this forum.
< storms out to post 'That's It I'm Leaving' thread...and don't you try to stop me U2HurtMan:(
I SAID DON'T YOU TRY TO STOP ME:shifty: now where is he?

1stOne said:
Right that's it I'm leaving this forum.
< storms out to post 'That's It I'm Leaving' thread...and don't you try to stop me U2HurtMan:(
I SAID DON'T YOU TRY TO STOP ME:shifty: now where is he?

I was joking about the thing about not calling me names :huh:

Damn, you're sensitive....:wink:

nunu.gif

U2Man said:

I was joking about the thing about not calling me names :huh:

Damn, you're sensitive....:wink:

:lmao: Poor U2Man...you're getting it from all angles aren't you? A truncheon now eh?

Chizip said:

Who´s gonna invade peoples houses and busses and take pictures of them while they sleep then :sad: He is only doing it because of the setlist parties.

yimou said:

Who´s gonna invade peoples houses and busses and take pictures of them while they sleep then :sad: He is only doing it because of the setlist parties.

True. I'm only doing it for you guys...and look who gets slagged off all the time :sad:

Back
Top Bottom