Madrid Happy-Happy Joy-Joy Setlist Party Part II!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2@NYC said:
Now my formal hello to all the beloved guests:

Lila: the smiley queen. :D

Ruffian: baci, bella, come stai?

Axver: hope you are feeling better.

U2Man: :mad: :wink:

zwervers: how is the newbie? :wink:

Miri: hello, hello! :wave:

kelly: you are our webcam goddess ;)

And everyone else who has joined me in this fine establishment...

happygroup.gif

:wink: the newbie is feeling better every day!

W00T!
We have a setlist.
:bow:u2bdn

W00T W00t!!
We already have pictures.
:bow: Kelly!

And thank you Bono:

I can FEEEEEEEEL some captions coming!!

Kelly, funny you asked who can read lips, 'cause sometimes you can so tell during which song the photo was taking just by looking at it.

The one with Bono and the Edge (posted in the 1st thread) has got to be: Vertigo 1!!

U2Man said:

Why was I the only one who got the :mad:-smile? YOU were the one who ruined my torrid romance with neutral....:wink:

I was scared that your relationship with a mod would grant you special rights to create a forum full of naughty pictures... :wink:

U2@NYC said:

I was scared that your relationship with a mod would grant you special rights to create a forum full of naughty pictures... :wink:

:lmao:

I never post naughty pictures :tsk:

skjuls! :hug: i got your PM but have not replied because I'm running my computer in safe mode (don't ask why) and the screen looks like modern art. can barely make out the PM page, but I'm going to reboot soon.

U2@NYC, baci per me??? :flirt: Sono in cazzata...il mio computer e un pezzo di merda...sono arrabiata, anche stressata :madspit.

devo "reboot" subito. ci vediamo fra due minute, spero. prego....

U2@NYC said:
Axver: hope you are feeling better.

Yeah, I'm getting there. Starting to feel healthier today. Maybe I'll finally eat three solid meals in a day!

ruffian said:
U2@NYC, baci per me??? :flirt: Sono in cazzata...il mio computer e un pezzo di merda...sono arrabiata, anche stressata :madspit.

devo "reboot" subito. ci vediamo fra due minute, spero. prego....

Ma sicuramente! Ti aspettiamo tutti qui. Spero che stia tutto bene con il tuo computer... :up:

ruffian said:
skjuls! :hug: i got your PM but have not replied because I'm running my computer in safe mode (don't ask why) and the screen looks like modern art. can barely make out the PM page, but I'm going to reboot soon.

:dancing: No problem, ruffian!

Greg from Philly asked about you today!

And your friend never sent me that DVD! :sad: No worries, I got my Ewan fix by watching the Island!

Axver said:

Yeah, I'm getting there. Starting to feel healthier today. Maybe I'll finally eat three solid meals in a day!

Good to know... I probably need to get sick so I can stop eating for a couple of days... :D

KEVIN051269 said:

"How long to sing this song, how long...", all 6 seconds of it:rockon:

Well, that's, uh, progress?

Let us all very sincerely hope the Vertigo x2 nonsense ends on the third leg.

KEVIN051269 said:

"How long to sing this song, how long...", all 6 seconds of it:rockon:

I would find that quite amusing being sung during Vertigo

'How long to sing this song.....' maybe they know some of you guys do not like it:hmm:

U2Man said:
I have a picture of Sylvia, should I post it?

I think its about time we see the guy/gal :wink: who calls him/Herself U2Man at Interference,,, What do you say ???

yimou said:

I think its about time we see the guy/gal :wink; who calls him/Herself U2Man at Interference,,, What do you say ???

I thought that was him in the avatar!! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom