Madam Im Adam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do you know neutral?:eyebrow: I am so glad he did he has sexy eyes, he looks better than EVER!!!:drool:

OMG!!!:shocked: I just read that!!! Surgery that allows you not to wear glasses but you cannot drive at night huh: I guess I would rather wear glasses so I would be able to drive at night:scratch: :confused:

Um, I had Lasik years ago and have no problem driving at night. In case you're thinking about the surgery, one problem I did end up with... my inner lids stick to the cornea at night sometimes, due to moisture loss. Ouch! I put opthalmic ointment in each eye before I go to sleep. :|

There was a big Sunday (UK) Times profile of the band a few months back...they were talking about a band get-together in the south of France one night and it mentioned that Adam wasn't there because didn't like to drive at night since he had the Lasik thing done to his eyes.

Pop Artist said:
There was a big Sunday (UK) Times profile of the band a few months back...they were talking about a band get-together in the south of France one night and it mentioned that Adam wasn't there because didn't like to drive at night since he had the Lasik thing done to his eyes.

Oh that is too bad, I would drive for him at night, no problem:yes:

Back
Top Bottom