lost my ga's for Pitts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oneu2fan

The Fly
I actually misplaced my tickets for Pittsburgh. I immediately emailed ticketmaster (this was a few months ago). They said they re-issued me new ones and that I have to pick them up one hour before the show. I have to show my id, credit card and have my original order number. I am traveling 3 1/2 hours away and am a little nervous that something might go wrong.

Also, since they are ga's, I wonder how I go about waiting in line w/ no tickets actually in my possession. This will be my first time w/ ga's. Any suggestions on this. Maybe my husband and I wait in line, an hour before the show one of us leaves the line to get the tickets from will call.

I hope everthing goes ok. Also, they were presale Propaganda. I wonder if the new tickets will have the special code?? Any ideas?

I got my will call tickets more than 1 month before the concert...

So I think you'll be able to get it as soon as the box office opens on the day of the concert.

Yeah you should have no problem getting the tickets as soon as you get there, it is like you have to show up AT LEAST an hour before the show to get them, but if you get lets say 6 hours before the concert they should give you your tickets then.

I had a friend lose tickets to a sold out sporting event. We had the same thing, go to the box office and get new ones. but they werent tickets, they were receipts which outranked the tickets for those seats. If anybody was in the seats with the tickets we were supposed to get security and they would have been thrown out/arrested. My friend later found the tickets in his house when he moved out, so of course nobody else had them.

Anyway, since you have GA tickets, thats all a mute point. My point of posting was to set your mind at ease and to say that people losing tix is not as rare as you might think and there is a system in place (what they have you doing is the same that we had to do). You should be fine to get tix, and hopefully you can get them when the box office opens so there is no GA line issue.

And before people start trying to get clever and say they 'lost' their tickets too, there are ticket scanners these days to get into the building. The original 'lost' tickets would not work on the scanners.

Back
Top Bottom