Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remember when Bono said "I don't remember why we don't sing this song more often... is so simple" :|

01. City Of Blinding Lights
02. Vertigo
03. Elevation
04. I Will Follow
05. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Could You Be Loved / In A Little While
06. Beautiful Day / Many Rivers To Cross
07. Miracle Drug
08. Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / Whistling / Opera
09. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
11. Bullet The Blue Sky / When Johnny Comes Marching Home / Outside It's America / The Hands That Built America / When Johnny Comes Marching Home Again
12. Miss Sarajevo / Human Rights Declaration
13. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
14. Where The Streets Have No Name
15. One / MLK

"Hey I hope it's working everybody"

16. Walk On
17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

Bono forgets the lyrics, and says "One second..."

18. With Or Without You

this whole show has a whole 10/8 kind of feel to it... Axver... compare the setlists... if you don't mind...

I predict OOTS!

I don't know why we keep hoping for the "shine like stars" snippet, he never says it anymore. :wink:

u2wedge said:
this whole show has a whole 10/8 kind of feel to it... Axver... compare the setlists... if you don't mind...

I predict OOTS!

Two differences thus far, which are bolded:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Glad To See You Go (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
All I Want Is You
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug / People Have The Power (snippet)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / The Black Hills of Dakota (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / Please (snippet) / The Hands That Built America (snippet) / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
Miss Sarajevo
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One

encore(s):
The First Time
Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
With Or Without You
All Because Of You
Fast Cars
Original Of The Species

Some tidbits from the Houston concert

Houston concert was amazing but you don't need another review, it was literally full of Mexicans, from Monterrey, San Luis Potosi, Mexico City and God knows from where more, anyway among the VIP there was Jaime Camill and his father who played hosts for Bono in Acapulco, and Bono even mentioned them at the concert before Sometimes... anyway yesterday the mexican newspapers, had a small interview with Jaime and another very and I mean very rich guy who's from Monterrey, they had pictures with Bono and apparently confirmed that U2 will come to both Mexico and Monterrey next year, and maybe even Guadalajara

anyway hadn't seen it mentioned here...

u2wedge said:

I predict OOTS!

actually never mind... I just did. not that similar...

We got Fast Cars and Out of Control after WOWY last night, so hopefully we get a surprise or two when bono finishes touching a girl :wink:

:yawn:

Darlin' you got to let me know...should I stay or should I go?

Back
Top Bottom