Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
evieangelique said:

And larry's coming in to bowl....

Adam's just standing around trying to look like he knows what he's doing as wicketkeeper. In reality, he's looking in the total wrong direction.

cleazer said:
I almost hope they don't add any new songs. That way I won't have to pay a gazillion bucks to buy new tickets for a bunch of this year's remaining shows. :shrug:

I know :huh: My credit cards are already on life support:|

Alright whichever GA pops up first - Omaha or St Louis - is what I'll try to go for.

cleazer said:
I almost hope they don't add any new songs. That way I won't have to pay a gazillion bucks to buy new tickets for a bunch of this year's remaining shows. :shrug:

at least you have the chance to spend the gazillion bucks :sad:

LET'S GO MARCH/APRIL 2006 AND VERTIGO TOUR FINALE IN CHILE!!! :rockon:

virtual ellipse cam...

09-16-05_2029.jpg

evieangelique said:

And larry's coming in to bowl....
That's one nice thing about these west coast shows. The cricketers can take over! :rockon:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
The Electric Co.
The Ocean
New Year's Day
Still Haven't Found
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes
Love And Peace
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet
Running To Standstill
Pride
Streets
One

MOFO
The Fly
Angel Of Harlem
With Or Without You

All Because Of You
Out Of Control
Yahweh
Bad

nurse chrissi said:

I know :huh: My credit cards are already on life support:|
You know, I've been in "seats" all tour long, but I'm really yearning to try out some GA action. I'm thinking of trading in my St Loius seats for GA.

We should be getting Wake Up any time now, wonder if we will get the special Gorman Virtual Reality mix. :) Looks like Chrisedge can post the running setlist himself if the stream craps out...

klavier_rk said:
Is there a stream!? where I can hear it? :|

Do you people read the FIRST POST OF THE THREAD or not? :huh:

Seriously, I've been pretty polite today when people have asked questions I've already answered, but now I'm starting to get a bit bothered.

cleazer said:
You know, I've been in "seats" all tour long, but I'm really yearning to try out some GA action. I'm thinking of trading in my St Loius seats for GA.

right now stl will be my first GA experience -fortunately I think I'm going to be going with some GA vets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom