Los Angeles II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream - Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

It's like someone had mentioned that when Bono has the bandana and the jacket on he looks like Zoolander - now that's all I see:huh:

I'd like to see him have a Walk-Off with Edge

That Edge is so hot right now, like he's on fire

u2wedge said:
senore.jpg

what's up with the red tape on the drum sticks??

Haven't noticed that before this tour...

Fast Cars specific?

you're hotlinking my pictures :|

u2wedge said:
axver.. do you have "Please" as a snippet during the 10/8 MSG show? I was listening to that boot today and just caught Bono singing 'Please, get up off your knees'... very short, but technically is a snippet...

Thanks for that - I'll go check and add it if we don't have it. :)

Zooropa1310 said:

Well. It's not tape, its a rubber band holding many little sticks together to make a larger stick. These are called "Thunder Rods". It makes a different sound than normal drums ticks, if you listen closely, youll notice that the drums on fast cars doesnt sound like other songs.

thanks for the info!

Zooropa1310 said:

Well. It's not tape, its a rubber band holding many little sticks together to make a larger stick. These are called "Thunder Rods". It makes a different sound than normal drums ticks, if you listen closely, youll notice that the drums on fast cars doesnt sound like other songs.

Is this why the drumming sounds differently. That's interesting, I love the drumming on Fast Cars. :drool:

Zooropa1310 said:

Was about to answer with that too. Ex-drummer :rockon:

u2wedge said:

thanks for the info!

No problem.:wink:

I always seem to take the fun out of guessing what things are for...... I feel like the nerd in the back of the class who questions the physics of the chicken. "Well, a chicken can not percieve a road to be there, but an obstacle. And the chicken is trying to fit its basic needs, rather than broaden its horizons and fulfill its curioisty as to what is on the other side of the road. :nerd:

:reject:

ramblin rose said:

Is this why the drumming sounds differently. That's interesting, I love the drumming on Fast Cars. :drool:

I see, it's 2 or 3 wrapped together... probably make their own sound as they're hitting the skins....

pmtr.jpg

Zooropa1310 said:

No problem.:wink:

I always seem to take the fun out of guessing what things are for...... I feel like the nerd in the back of the class who questions the physics of the chicken. "Well, a chicken can not percieve a road to be there, but an obstacle. And the chicken is trying to fit its basic needs, rather than broaden its horizons and fulfill its curioisty as to what is on the other side of the road. :nerd:

:reject:

:lmao:

I think that's funnier than the joke itself. :nerd:

Okay, I just caught up through 39 pages of posts.

Where is shawn bonneau? If he started this thread 5 hours early, and then deserted it, he deserves to be banned and shot! :mad:

cleazer said:

Where is shawn bonneau? If he started this thread 5 hours early, and then deserted it, he deserves to be banned and shot! :mad:

he should have called it a PRE-setlist party...

cleazer said:

Exactly what I want to know! :mad:

I second your motion.

Is it sad that while I'm waiting for the show to start I'm listening to the new Neil Diamond album on myspace?...and I'm kinda liking it? :reject:

Axver said:

Exactly what I want to know! :mad:

I second your motion.
for banning and then shooting or shooting and then banning?

I'm willing to accept either order. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom