Los Angeles II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Well, it's that time of day again - time for the pre-show thread party and anticipation to begin before the setlist watch!

The important question: DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONTACT AT THE SHOW WHO CAN GIVE US A LIVE SETLIST?

The other question: What do you think will happen with the set tonight? I definitely believe it will be different to last night's, and hopefully we will see the introduction of another song. We know that U2 have Walk On, Stuck In A Moment, UTEOTW, Bad, Out Of Control, and I Will Follow up their sleeves at the very least. Hopefully one of those - yes, even Stuck - will be played at this show! I'm also hoping COBL returns to the opening position and that Gloria will be performed.

And ... *puts a quality New Zealand wine and some chocolate on the table*

We're going to become very fat if we keep having these parties with lots of junk food.

Oh well, it's for a good cause!

I'm up for any of the rumored songs to be played. I'd especially like to hear UTEOTW though.

Axver said:
Well, it's that time of day again - time for the pre-show thread party and anticipation to begin before the setlist watch!

The important question: DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONTACT AT THE SHOW WHO CAN GIVE US A LIVE SETLIST?

The other question: What do you think will happen with the set tonight? I definitely believe it will be different to last night's, and hopefully we will see the introduction of another song. We know that U2 have Walk On, Stuck In A Moment, UTEOTW, Bad, Out Of Control, and I Will Follow up their sleeves at the very least. Hopefully one of those - yes, even Stuck - will be played at this show! I'm also hoping COBL returns to the opening position and that Gloria will be performed.

And ... *puts a quality New Zealand wine and some chocolate on the table*

not to mention in the tour program Bono says he cant wait to play Original of the Species live!!! i love that song. i hope they play it in november!!! and bad and uteotw!!!

VIVA OOTS!!!! :rockon:

FullonEdge2 said:
I'm up for any of the rumored songs to be played. I'd especially like to hear UTEOTW though.

I'd die for 11 O'clock Tick Tock. :drool:

i'm hoping for a new song tonight!! but not sure if it'll actually happen... i think they're saving OOTS for the 2nd/3rd legs. perhaps UTEOTW or IWF will make appearances this leg!

gotta go write a paper, hopefully will stay awake till the show starts... :)

erichoulihan said:
someone give me a phone number to text songs to tonight. Im going to the show

Someone in the US, get in touch with this person!

*Ally* said:
i'm hoping for a new song tonight!! but not sure if it'll actually happen... i think they're saving OOTS for the 2nd/3rd legs. perhaps UTEOTW or IWF will make appearances this leg!

gotta go write a paper, hopefully will stay awake till the show starts... :)

Just wait for the Chicago shows - we're definitely in for variation then!

Bring on two new songs tonight, just like at the first three shows! :rockon:

Howdy there, just a question.. whatr was that intro song they played just before everyone everyone everyone.... in the aneheim 1 show??? was that BONO singning... some parts t sounds like him and others it doesnt.

Here's my text
+61401904607 ( australia )
am at work so can send updates

texts work fine to here , as i can get texts from friends in california no worries

thanks RademR- i hope he got it before he left!!!! :huh:

Axver- i'm hoping for 2 new songs, too! but knowing U2's track record... well, let's still keep hoping!!! ;)

Eh, looks like RademR's got it under control. :up:

Eric - do you have a free nights plan? We might be able to set up a three-way-call chain.

ok I'm out the door. I will send a test right now to that number. Enjoy guys! I know I will. Send me back a conformation text so make sure it working. Until the end of the world tonight boys!

Back
Top Bottom