Los Angeles II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoomerang96 said:
you guys realize how easily it is for you to be excited? it's as if they played a song they've never done before.

"i don't get excited easily but - oh MAN! a blue car!!!"

hey, it's the little things in life that make me happy... :wink:

I really hate being in the same city and not being at the show...it just kills me

Anyone who is complaining about setlists this tour just has nothing better to do. This tour is starting to really rock...the boys are settling in to it. Gonna be a great year!!

I dig the Vertigo opening, just because it means that they're gonna keep mixing things up.

I wonder if they did an extended Vertigo introduction of any sort. RademR, want to ask him ?

so they're playing the first song twice then?

honestly, elevation sounds a lot better as vertigo.

knox said:

Are they going to keep doing that?

SO many good rockers they could be doing instead...

Yup, I Will Follow would kick ass after Vertigo as the opener, sure beats Elevation.

Stingray said:
You know, I like Elevation in the sets, that songs rocks as long as they pull it off.

Yep, and it works really well with the crowd.

The complaining here is getting tiresome. We've heard it all before, I wish it would stop. We get the point.

I've been three times in a week...my wife was on the verge of killing me... It was either U2 or the marriage. :wink:

I think there are better options than Elevation, I've always like the song. But the new version of it is growing on me, gets a lot of crowd participation

RademR said:
I think there are better options than Elevation, I've always like the song. But the new version of it is growing on me, gets a lot of crowd participation

I'm sure that I'll love it live, I always love U2 love...

Back
Top Bottom