Los Angeles I Setlist, Watch, Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. Chat said:

Pic looks great but maybe Mandela needs a microphone or maracas and a kermit hat couldn’t hurt. :hmm:

A kermit hat never hurts. (as referenced by that edge picture posted earlier) Maybe edge could do a rendition of The Rainbow Connection. :hmm:

corianderstem said:
My friend just called. He brought his daughter and they were immediately sent to the Ellipse.

Lesson: GA ticket + child = Ellipse

Am burning with jealousy and bitterness.

I knew God gave me a little brother for a reason.
Great news for Lila though :hyper:

corianderstem said:
My friend just called. He brought his daughter and they were immediately sent to the Ellipse.

Lesson: GA ticket + child = Ellipse

Am burning with jealousy and bitterness.

Great! Now I need to have a kid :lol:

Maybe next tour I can take my niece...hmmmmm...:shrug:

Niceman said:
The Boomcha campaign...

Ah, The Boomcha Campaign...what a wonderful idea. Someone needs to get Bono to sing Discotheque properly again! Discotheque is not Discotheque without a resounding BOOM CHA!

Queen Bee said:

About 2.5 hours :happy:

What the hell! It's already ten to twelve! They'll be coming onstage at 2:30?! I could be studying German now. :|

Queen Bee said:
Thank you, Google: Las Vegas — Time Zone: Pacific UTC-8

Shit, I'm going to have to take a nap before the show or I might actually fall asleep, and Bono might throw a phone at me or something.:huh:

I think I need to abandon my U2 buffalo search...and I am sad and slightly depressed :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
Is Kelly around :giggle:

kermithat.jpg

:up: Looks good on him :wink:

I suddenly find the need for youtwohearts 6 year old daughter to attend an MSG show with us, but that would require obtaining GAs :happy:

Lila's reporting that redkat is scanned into ellipse on Edge side and U2fanatic is on Adam side on outside rail.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom