Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Love and Peace

mthom said:

Yes. He just sent me a picture from his phone with the caption LOVE AND PEACE.

I dont know if he will be sending me all the songs.

Well message him back and tell him to keep you updated! :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Love and Peace

mthom said:

Yes. He just sent me a picture from his phone with the caption LOVE AND PEACE.

I dont know if he will be sending me all the songs.

I hope he does!

Too bad we can't set up some sort of system where people going to a show could call another person here every show to give us updates. :eyebrow:

Axver said:

MikeSt's got someone but he's not sure we'll get everything from them, I believe.

Your source from the last couple of shows isn't there? Will they be at any others, or is it just too expensive for you to call if they are?

My friend's going to both San Jose Shows , so am planning to listen in on those shows fingers crossed !!

Although the cost of 40 texts to you rack up the bill , is there a smarter way ? I may opt to go into work , that way use landline and be online with the updates , will let you know !!

Lisa, I had the same thought. But then I realized that if I were at the concert, I wouldn't want to be making calls every five minutes, I'd want to pay attention to the show.

Lisa71 said:
Too bad we can't set up some sort of system where people going to a show could call another person here every show to give us updates. :eyebrow:

I've actually been thinking of making a thread to try to arrange such a system ... not sure if it would work or be popular or not.

My only thought is that most people get free nights so they could call someone and just let the phone stay on for the whole show. Stupid idea?

celticbhoy said:

My friend's going to both San Jose Shows , so am planning to listen in on those shows fingers crossed !!

Although the cost of 40 texts to you rack up the bill , is there a smarter way ? I may opt to go into work , that way use landline and be online with the updates , will let you know !!

Hah, yeah, the texts probably cost a bit. I'm glad I hadn't done much on my phone lately - meant I had heaps of spare credit.

Maybe, if you're at home, we could keep texts to a minimum by having you text me just once every, say, three songs? With a show of approximately 21 songs, that should be just 7 texts rather than 40!

My phone does AOL IM. So you could just get an IM session started and IM the songs. :D No fees for each message then.

mthom said:
Love and Peace
Electric Co
An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart

:rockon:

Any idea of whether The Electric Co. opened with The Cry? I imagine it did ...

Wouldn't it be a riot if they just played An Cat Dubh, without playing Into The Heart?

I'm sure it would confuse a lot of people.

Probably would... But tyhyey have never done that before (though there was at least one time when they didn't segue the songs together, IIRC it was a BBC performance in 1980.

Email me at elevashn@gmail.com and we can get it set up. Actually anyone interested in helping with such a thing, let me know. ELEVASHN {at} gmail dot com. Maybe we could get a group together on IM. When you email, include your IM handle and which service. From my phon I can do AOL, Yahoo, and MSN. Let's get it started. I will be going (as of now) to 5/14, 5/22, 10/16, 10/20. Looking for 10/17, and 10/19 tickets, as well as a pair together for 5/14. :D If any of you can help a brother out, let me know. Currently planning on recording 5/22 and 10/20, but would record 10/17, and 10/19 if I got tix.

HJ

Actually, technially speaking, it has been mixed up already.

First night when L&POE opened, SBS was second. Second night, Vertigo and Elevation followed. So technically, it is different.

Only slightly....but I smell a surprise for tonight.

Sweet!! ..let me just say that Anahiem 2 Rocks! ...oh yeah!
I'm loving it...great show!!!..:dance:
Lets hope this one is just as good or better perhaps :rockon:

Harbinger, are you aware of a software company called Ambrosia, by any chance? There was a "Harbinger" in their web community a few years back, and I'm wondering if you're the same one.

knox said:
Wouldn't it be a riot if they just played An Cat Dubh, without playing Into The Heart?

I'm sure it would confuse a lot of people.

I'd like to see them try Into The Heart/An Cat Dubh!

Harbinger said:
Probably would... But tyhyey have never done that before (though there was at least one time when they didn't segue the songs together, IIRC it was a BBC performance in 1980.

Are you sure of that? Because I'm 100% certain they have always played An Cat Dubh --> Into The Heart.

Back
Top Bottom