Los Angeles I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seems as if KOL are still on i guess - shes not talking just turning on the phone so i can hear whats going on. kinda bleh. have a feeling these "updates" are gonna suck :(

sortofhomecoming said:
I know 40 days cannot wait!!! Where are your seats at for Philly 5/14 - I am behind the stage in the nosebleeds!!:sad: :sad:

I am going to 5/14, and only have one ticket. Section 110 row 1. Would love to get two side by sides if you know anyone.

:wink:

Will also be at 5/22 Section 108 and 120. :huh: (Could only get singles for those shows. Bad thing is that my wife can go to 5/14, but not 5/22. GRRRRRRR.....

Then back again for 10/16, and 10/20. Looking for 10/19 (BTW, I am a taper as well if that greases the wheels for anyone).

Take care guys. East coast going to bed in a few. Need to see the amazing race.

MikeSt said:
hey I'll be in Philly on both 5/14 and the 22nd

will be in philly for 5/14 as well. gonna be a long u2 week, 5/9 and 5/10 in chicago, then that sat. in philly. One great week!

Anaheim 4-2-05 SHN just finished downloading, now i have something new to listen to :) you can hear the crowd more in this recording.

MikeSt said:
seems as if KOL are still on i guess - shes not talking just turning on the phone so i can hear whats going on. kinda bleh. have a feeling these "updates" are gonna suck :(

Could you perhaps get her to send you text messages telling you each song?

I might do that when I'm at the Boston shows, it depends on whether my phone works in the US. And I would like to enjoy my first U2 concert experience, so ... I don't know.

nuke126 said:
Anaheim 4-2-05 SHN just finished downloading, now i have something new to listen to :) you can hear the crowd more in this recording.

Lucky guy! Mine's just about to reach 43% ... at least it's going faster than it was before!

I am braving the world of GA/Bomb Shelter World for the first time on the 22nd (My friend has GAs for Boston so I have 2 concerts to try) -- there was no way I could get floors for NYC

elevashn_hj said:

I am going to 5/14, and only have one ticket. Section 110 row 1. Would love to get two side by sides if you know anyone.

:wink:

(BTW, I am a taper as well if that greases the wheels for anyone).

I would love to help you - but I am flying solo too on 5/14:sad:.

As for taping - will you be taping the Philly shows???:drool: :drool:

Axver, I forgot about that poem into streets... very moving. The ohter intro that I personally find breathtaking is the one on the boston DVD... :drool:

At least the Africa intro on this tour is getting a bit better...

Half an hour 'till showtime, isn't it?

Who's ready for the updates? I'm listening to one of the Anaheim boots to keep me entertained. :wink:

knox said:
Half an hour 'till showtime, isn't it?

Who's ready for the updates? I'm listening to one of the Anaheim boots to keep me entertained. :wink:

Yep, 25-30 minutes until showtime! :hyper:

I wish the Anaheim II boot would hurry up and complete!

sortofhomecoming said:

I would love to help you - but I am flying solo too on 5/14:sad:.

As for taping - will you be taping the Philly shows???:drool: :drool:

I plan to tape the 5/22 show as I hope to have my wife with me on 5/14. (She just doesn't get the taping thing and will bug the shit out of me throughout the show asking questions. I dont think you all want to hear, "Oh I used to love this song back in the 80's. Oh this is on that album with that Bloody Sunday song. Does my butt look fat in these jeans? How about my hair, does it look good tonight?") So I do plan to record 5/22 though. Then she will be with me on 10/16 again, so again, dont want to go through that, but I do plan to record 10/20. I am GA for that one, so hope to get a good spot.

Anyway hope that answers your question.

HJ

nuke126 said:

Phew! I just finished downloading too. Interesting listening to 40 - sounds like Bono started singing in the wrong key - then they had to start again. Great show though! It's the setlist I want for Sat or Sun in San Jose! Actually, dream set would be to replace Pride with Bad, replace City with Crumbs, and play Party Girl before 40.

15-20 minutes until showtime!

Back
Top Bottom