Live8 Setlist Party Thread 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Panics after having read a story on CNN that says they've already played*

I haven't missed Floyd yet have I? :huh:

bcrt2000 said:
enajh2: will you be torrenting the whole concert? i hope so :)

Looks like I'm torrenting lossless audio of London at The Traders Den, one torrent per artist. Probably late tomorrow.

Certainly not torrenting video unless I can send DVDs out to someone with a fast connection.

U2 DVD torrent (minus Sgt Pepper) at Traders Den might be possible however :)

enajh2 said:

Looks like I'm torrenting lossless audio of London at The Traders Den, one torrent per artist. Probably late tomorrow.

Certainly not torrenting video unless I can send DVDs out to someone with a fast connection.

U2 DVD torrent (minus Sgt Pepper) at Traders Den might be possible however :)

Why minus Sgt. Pepper :sad: :rant:

just been comfirmed they have only just put mics over the audience, so, if anyone thought it was quiet during U2, then thats why :)

timothius said:

I'm not sure if Ringo & Paul played together wether "The Beatles" reunion would be greeted with the same joy. :huh:

Sir Paul did the next best thing today, playing with U2. It was great. Bono played John's role well, and I could almost see on Edge's face that this was a dream come true. Amazing.

timothius said:

I'm not sure if Ringo & Paul played together wether "The Beatles" reunion would be greeted with the same joy. :huh:

LOL...I know. Although, it'll be interesting to see who lasts longer, Paul or Ringo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom