Live8 Setlist Party Thread 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

Agreed. isn't AC/DC from Australia? Plenty of other people too....

AC/DC Hate, hate, HATE. :mad:

Theyve recorded the same song over and over during their lengthy career, only changing some of the lyrics. :|

:lol: I obviously feel strongly about this...

sami0201 said:

I know..but I mean like is he popular there now? Pop singer? Or is he an older singer...

He was in a boy band that were huge. When they broke up he managed to come through as a solo singer. I dont think he was even the lead singer for most of the time.

This is from NME, that bastion of responsible journalism... and I apologize for the language, I'll clean it up as best possible...

LIAM GALLAGHER wants to do LIVE 8 just to annoy ROBBIE WILLIAMS .

Oasis are unable to play the charity event on July 2, but their singer says he’s dreamed off doing it just to humiliate his old rival.

“I'd love to. Y'know why I'd love to do that gig?” he told Canada's Chart Magazine. "First of all, it's f***ing awareness and all that stuff. I just love to go on and do four f***ing songs and really f***ing rip it up. Come in and f***ing bang it with f***ing four of your classics.

”And then walk off, and f***ing flick Robbie Williams in the eye and say: ‘Follow that you d**k!’"

However there will be no fisticuffs as Oasis will be playing the City Of Manchester Stadium on the same day as part of their current UK tour.

Eliv8 said:

He was in a boy band that were huge. When they broke up he managed to come through as a solo singer. I dont think he was even the lead singer for most of the time.

Kinda like Bobby Brown? :wink:

the lead singer of Maroon 5 has a Beastie Boy shirt on

now Robbiw Williams has a snippet of lean back

strange things going on

i think any band can get the crowd going once it goes dark, the atmosphere just changes

cerveza said:
i just don't get the Robbie Williams love

TALENTLESS TWAT that used to be in a boyband and the UK loves him. What crap musical taste the majority of people in this country must have! Fat dancer from take that, thats about it really!

walkon11 said:
This is from NME, that bastion of responsible journalism... and I apologize for the language, I'll clean it up as best possible...

LIAM GALLAGHER wants to do LIVE 8 just to annoy ROBBIE WILLIAMS .

Oasis are unable to play the charity event on July 2, but their singer says he’s dreamed off doing it just to humiliate his old rival.

“I'd love to. Y'know why I'd love to do that gig?” he told Canada's Chart Magazine. "First of all, it's f***ing awareness and all that stuff. I just love to go on and do four f***ing songs and really f***ing rip it up. Come in and f***ing bang it with f***ing four of your classics.

”And then walk off, and f***ing flick Robbie Williams in the eye and say: ‘Follow that you d**k!’"

However there will be no fisticuffs as Oasis will be playing the City Of Manchester Stadium on the same day as part of their current UK tour.

Oh, that Liam!!!! :laugh:

After seeing him at MSG about a week and a half ago, I can forgive him anything.

And Jet was a good opening act for them, and I liked them better than KOL. :reject:

rjhbonovox said:

TALENTLESS TWAT that used to be in a boyband and the UK loves him. What crap musical taste the majority of people in this country must have! Fat dancer from take that, thats about it really!

His videos are hysterical!!

And I do really like this song. sounds like the crowd does too.

Diane L said:

Oh, that Liam!!!! :laugh:

After seeing him at MSG about a week and a half ago, I can forgive him anything.

And Jet was a good opening act for them, and I liked them better than KOL. :reject:

:lol: Gotta love Liam!!!! great show that was.........
I agree about Jet, I never saw KOL but I like Jet better anyway:wink:

watching Jet now :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom