Live8 Setlist Party Thread 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chizip said:
the London show is like 10x better than all the other shows combined

I can seed full audio on The Traders Den (minus Snoop) but torrenting DVD of Hyde Park on my broadband connection would be a bit foolhardy. I might contact a Mod I know there and see if I can send video out later since i've been told Live8 torrents will be welcome there :up:

So when exactly is the Floyd supposed to come on? That's the only thing I'm really looking forward to now with U2 and Coldplay already gone.

SHIT MY STREAM JUST STOPPEFD WORKING....WHENEVER I REFRESH I GET AN "ERROR" IN THE STATUS BAR AT THE BOTTOM!!! OMG OMG OMG OGM OMG MOMG !!!!!1111!11111111

woops, I spelled guinness wrong, I think. I really do feel close to U2 when I drink it though.:drool: and it was the first time I ever drank it.

inmyplace13 said:
So when exactly is the Floyd supposed to come on? That's the only thing I'm really looking forward to now with U2 and Coldplay already gone.

yeah, anyone know?

kellyahern said:

Two setlist parties, AOL feed, MTV on mute - that's multi-tasking :yikes:

I know, and on a holiday weekend, no less! Aren't we supposed to be at a beach with a frosty drink in hand, reading a trashy novel and watching the waves???

Seriously, should we set up a setlist party for Vienna?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom