Live8 Setlist Party Pt 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up (west coast). Can someone give me a brief update? And is any of it up online??? The westcoast broadcast starts at 9:00am I believe...

:wave:

JH315 said:
Anyone know the name of the band that was playing in Berlin with the pretty female singer?

I looked it up off the links on the Live 8 page and I think the band is juli and the lead singer's name is Eva. There website was extremely slow.

Lila64 said:
I just woke up (west coast). Can someone give me a brief update? And is any of it up online??? The westcoast broadcast starts at 9:00am I believe...

U2 was on, and sounded absolutely wonderful, but that's no surprise! Most of the people here are watching the video coverage on AOL (except those of us with Macs, who can't get it. :()

Lila64 said:

Run, run, run to Audio/Video and grab the mp3's.

U2's setilst

Sgt Peppers (Awesome)
Beaut Day/Blackbird
Vertigo
One - > Unchained

Coldplay were good, we established his & Gwenyths child is cute. The rest has been pretty ho hum.

And hello :wave:

And you're indulgence Audioslave from all reports were very good also :yes:

timothius said:
While you are all making you're tough decisions... Australia is being force fed Tim McGraw live from Rome. :(

You have my sympathies.:sad:

fuck. . . i just realized. . .

Pink Floyd is playing!! they'll fucking rock the house! oh my god they will rock! i can't wait!

Oh man, Channel Five here is showing the original War Of The Worlds film (1953) :cool: :yes:

Just thought you might want to know.

Havent read any of the other threads but KILLERS only get to do 1 song! (All these things)

Which is a shame as if their performance at Cardiff is anything to go by they will probably be the best band there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom