Live Here Now: A Pretty Good Idea to Get 'Official' Concert Bootlegs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
http://www.liveherenow.co.uk/

This comes from the Erasure forum... (I know, and I am not embarassed to admit that I used to like 'A Little Respect' quite a bit). The idea is pretty good, since this company records the shows and produces 'official' bootlegs that you could either buy online or at the show (you buy when you arrive at the arena and you pick it up on your way out).

Since U2 and Principle Management seem to start getting things rights with ticket sales, maybe this should be the next step so all of us fans could have access to official bootlegs... hey, maybe include one for free with your U2.com membership :up:

Thoughts?

Don't hold your breath. More likely to have "official boots" available in crappy quality on iTunes. Remember, they sold their soul to Apple to promote their album.

U2WOJO said:
Don't hold your breath. More likely to have "official boots" available in crappy quality on iTunes. Remember, they sold their soul to Apple to promote their album.

their "live under the brooklyn bridge" EP was excellent quality.

headache, our responses kind of resembled an "ally-oop".

omfg!!11lololololz!!!11

A lot of fans will be bootlegging the show, most of whom are willing to share and trade with others, it will be all good.

Back
Top Bottom