Live 8 T-Shirts?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I happened to be in the UK during all of that stuff (didn't get to go to the concert unfortunately) and bought a t-shirt. The tshirts that were available were totally different than the ones online. They were very basic. They were legit as they were being sold with the programs you can also buy online, but they didn't have any of those shirts.

I think that this is the same link as from the live8 website, but I ordered mine from bandmad.com Also, as a heads up, they sent me an email today saying to not expect it to come for at least (count 'em) twenty eight days due to high demand!

I was at the Philly show and was surprised at the lack of official merchandise. There were plenty of guys selling the cheesy $10 shirts and a few stands for shirts for the city of philadelphia, but I only saw one official Live8 memorabilia stand when I was leaving. All they had left was xxl and the only shirt was the cartoon one with the leaders and the african child. Thoughtful graphic, but not one I'd really want to wear around. So, I ordered myself up a flag one once I got home. The color bears an uncanny resemblence to the "blue crack" interference background... cool shirt. Now I just have to wait a month until it actually shows up!

Back
Top Bottom