Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MTV went to commercial after the 2nd song.
2gunsfiring_v1.gif

I just realilzed, how come we aren't seeing boobies in Barrie?:drool:

Women are allowed to be barechested in Ontario aren't they?:ohmy:

Anyone know the details on the concert in Edinburgh, Scotland?

Anyone important left after McCartney? I think that's it for London, I guess Philly will go on for another couple hours.

i was SOOO anticipating helter skelter... i was like hes gotta do it, hes gotta do it, he can't do the same set as the super bowl, and playign with u2 may have influenced him to do that song as well, but when i heard it it took me 10 seconds to realize that they were going into helter skelter.. then i jumped up and down!! :drool: :drool:

KUEFC09U2 said:
of course i can, but are you not on a U2 fan site?, did U2 not play there own concert tonight also? have you checked anything about that?

Whats it to you ???,, When did you become the forum police that needs to remind us only to speak about U2 ?. I suggest that you control yourself and let us enjoy Live 8. Its not something that happens everyday and i am watching the show because it means more to me than yet another U2 concert.

I told you that i didn´t want to be rude but i suggest that you control you geekness until Live 8 is over and then we will join you on planet super geek again.. Now go and hide in another thread.

Back
Top Bottom