Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
neutral said:
Snoop Dogg again :barf:

Are there any lyrics to this song besides his name? :scratch:

There is the random curse word thrown in...

"Snoop Dogg Fights Poverty- Repeats Name Numerous Times to Rhythm"

nurse chrissi said:
:evil:
bonopants.jpg

Bono wears white underwear. Oh my, insane over-activity at the PLEBA section in a few seconds.

Could the thing in question possibly be a wire hanging from his body? I hope? Okay, no it's probably not. Poor guy.

The Whole U2 performance would have been more memorable from a generic persepective had they played it in dark. But U2's was the best "daylight" performance. Those doves, that Bono speech... the only performace that captured the spirit of Live 8.

Well they played Live Aid in daytime too, so it's a familiar obstacle to them. :)

VintagePunk said:

:hmm: I guess I'll have to watch it over and over again, to determine for sure. :wink:

I'm pretty sure, it's Edge, listening to the Audio.......not the right moment....but heck, they're human!

VintagePunk said:

So far, Signed, Sealed, Delivered, and now Superstition.

My fave by him is Sir Duke. :drool:

Cool, cool. The entire "Innervisions" album is amazing. The transitions from song to song (especially "Living for the City"-to-"Golden Lady")...whooo!

Wow, Rita Marley is indeed 'sixty and still smokin´' (as the text on the back of her shirt said). They just showed her & son Ziggy & Black Eyed Peas doing Get Up Stand Up.
Now it's Bon Jovi.
:shrug:

*wonders if the BBC will show all the performances of the Philly show*

Back
Top Bottom