Live 8 Setlist Party 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

I want to have Bono's babies!!!! :drool:

Is that good enough? :wink:

Yes, but we have to ask Bono first. And maybe Ali. Can't be this week. We'll see it done in forthcoming week. Be patient.

2 members of Aerosmith and the lead singer of Buckcherry just joined DMC onstage for a renditon Walk this Way.

Not to harp on one person, but I'm listening to Vertigo and noticing Clayton's bass during the slower part. Dayum!

Ok, Paul McCartney - you've been great today. But please, next time you close a big event....please close with something else than Hey Jude, OK?

Chizip said:
its about time you people started mentioning U2 again, i was startign to question your fandom

Yes i must turn into a U2 geek again before i get kicked off the forum by the geek police.

:evil:
bonopants.jpg

U2Man said:
Ok, Paul McCartney - you've been great today. But please, next time you close a big event....please close with something else than Hey Jude, OK?

Good lord yes. I know he probably felt he couldn't close it again with Let It Be since he did it last time....But it's a good song!

IMDB says Gary Dourdon is an accomplished musician. So it could be him.

:ohmy:
Oh dear.

Apparently a few years ago this also happened to Simon LeBon at a show here in Atlanta, only, he could totally tell. And apparently he goes commando.

Back
Top Bottom