little boy for Gavin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffschmid

The Fly
after watching the new dvd with my brother, and us both being somewhat upset by all the potential this dvd had that wasnt realized, he made the comment that bono only pulled the little boy on stage so he could walk him around the ellipse and introduce him to gavin friday on the other side. what a creepy man he is.

MaxFisher said:
Yeah, I thought Gavin came off a bit creepy as well.
abit creepy? i think the word is strange, i really wouldnt like to go the pub with him

his momma momma thing was the funniest/creepiest thing i have ever seen. we were all drunk and laughed for ever.

Why does Bono's friends all look like hobo's. Guggi, Gavin Friday, Your best friends with one of the richest rock stars in the world. CLEAN UP A BIT!!!

govikesU2 said:
Why does Bono's friends all look like hobo's. Guggi, Gavin Friday, Your best friends with one of the richest rock stars in the world. CLEAN UP A BIT!!!

They're artists. What the heck do you expect them to dress like bloody lawyers or accountants? Corporate wage slaves?

Personally I think they look different and interesting.

Look at Guggi. He looks like he bathed for the last time around about the time the War album came out. I don't expect them in suites and ties. But look at Bono he's pretty clean cut he should give them a few pointers.

That was a mean comment I shouldn't have said it and I shouldn't judge him. From watching the DVD I have no desire to ever meet Gavin Friday though he looks fuckin crazy.

I am a huge fan of Gavin but even I admit he had "the creepy guy vibe" going on with that look.

And yes, the insinuation in your first post was unnecessary and disgusting. He's a very talented musican and performer, who I think Bono steals all his moves from.

The way he's been keeping his hair the last few years makes him look skeevy. Gav and Guggi are eccentric though (I mean whoever came up with the Virgin Prunes has to be). Anyway, I think he was just playing it up for the camera (or drunk off his arse). I met him several years back in a non-U2 setting and chatted a little bit, he was nice and he's got the same kind of charmer thing going on that Bono has!

financeguy said:

They're artists. What the heck do you expect them to dress like bloody lawyers or accountants? Corporate wage slaves?

Personally I think they look different and interesting.

That's what I thought too. It's interesting 'cause it gives you an idea of Bono's background. :wink:

What's funny is to see Bono's friends around Ali, who's got a hip soccermom vibe to her. I'm sure that they are all great friends, but they so don't look like people that would hang out.

Gavin's cool as hell....at least he was with me. When U2 were in Chicago back in May, my friend and i saw Gavin walking around the city. I went up to him, asked him for a picture and he was really cool. Took a picture, and we chatted about the gigs for a few minutes

I like Gavin, he's seems like a good guy. I met him at MSG on May 21st. We shook hands, said "hello" he winked at me.:wink: He's got a similar 'cheekiness' that Bono has. Must be an Irish charm thing.:sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom