List of PA songs - European leg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wild honey 7

Acrobat
I'm trying to put together a complete list of all songs and bands that are currently being played over the PA before the gigs...I have listed all I can remember and hope you can help me with the others.

Good Vibrations//Beach Boys
Mr. Brightside//Killers
Evil//Interpol
Wake Up//Acarde Fire
Feel Good Inc//Gorillaz
Float On//Modest Mouse
Christine//Siouxsie And The Banshees
Rebel Rebel//David Bowie
Morrissey//Irish Blood, English Heart

sounds pretty similar to the First leg list. Hard to remmber exactly what they played back in May though.

afghan whigs - gentleman
glen campbell - witchita lineman
bloc party - so here we are
beck - e-pro
white stripes - the nurse
white stripes - blue orchid

Bloc Party - Banquet was also played at Cardiff (twice actually along with 2 renditions of 1979)

On a somewhat related side note, I saw Billy Corgan's solo show tonight in S.F. and the light show was unreal. The best visuals second to only Popmart in my opinion. He had this wall thing that made the light curtains look dumb!

OffAxis said:
Bloc Party - Banquet was also played at Cardiff (twice actually along with 2 renditions of 1979)

On a somewhat related side note, I saw Billy Corgan's solo show tonight in S.F. and the light show was unreal. The best visuals second to only Popmart in my opinion. He had this wall thing that made the light curtains look dumb!

I think they play a 3rd Bloc Party song as well maybe Helicopter, but can't remember, Im seeing the show again in Copenhagen and Gothenburg so will pay more attention.

Re: Billy Corgan, I had two tixs to his show in London, that went to waste, as it clashed with MAN2, I didnt realise when I brought the tixs it would clash, but can imagine him doing a great show.

Ok back to the subject, I think a Outkast or Andre3000 song was played, it might have been a remix to one of their songs. Also I think I heard a track by M.I.A, a new british female rapper.

After the show in Amsterdam "Radar Love" by golden earring was played (bono also mentioned the song in the interview with the dutch radio station yorin fm)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom